RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

:Muellerlmao:

:MuellerWhat:​

Priebus denies that Trump wanted to fire Mueller
CPAC4013.JPG

Reince Priebus, the former White House chief of staff, said Sunday that he “never felt that the president was going to fire the special counsel,” disputing a report in The Washington Post that he was “incredibly concerned” that President Trump was moving to fire Robert S. Mueller III last summer.

“I never heard that,” Priebus said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Pressed on whether he was aware of the president’s views on the issue, Priebus said Trump was “clear” about what he saw as Mueller’s conflicts of interest in the job and allowed that others may have “interpreted that” as Trump’s desire to fire Mueller.

“I never felt of all the things that we went through in the West Wing, I never felt that the president was going to fire the special counsel,” Priebus said. “I never heard that.”

Former White House communications Director Anthony Scaramucci told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he would urge Trump not to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who is overseeing Mueller’s probe.

“I would tell the president, if I was in his presence, ‘Do not fire him [Rosenstein]. He’ll be fair and impartial. You may be upset about the politicization of what happened, but I don’t think it came from him. Give him a chance to sort this out with the rest of the department.’”

Scaramucci also said he hopes Trump decides not to testify before Mueller in the probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“I actually don’t want him to testify because as a lawyer, I don’t want him caught in a ‘gotcha’ moment where someone accuses him of lying, where he may not remember something. . . . I would say, ‘Sir, there’s no reason to testify. Let the thing unfold the way it is.’”

shane.harris@washpost.com

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer is calling for President Trump to release the Democratic House Intelligence memo that is said to counter the recently released GOP memo alleging surveillance abuses at the Justice Department, warning that refusing to release the counter-memo will "confirm the American people’s worst fears that the release of Chairman Nunes’ memo was only intended to undermine Special Counsel Bob Mueller’s investigation."

Schumer calls on Trump to release Dem counter-memo: Not doing so will confirm Americans' worst fears
"I believe it is a matter of fundamental fairness that the American people be allowed to see both sides of the argument," he said.
THEHILL.COM

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Part of me feels like the Dems need to just say fukk it and let it go cause everyone knows the republicans Memo was bullshyt...... Then I remember that there are a lot of stupid people out there who are on that bothsides shyt and need to see the Dems demand a memo to keep them from hollering bullshyt about this being a Deep State Spec OP.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3 hrs ·
House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy said President Trump should not fire deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein — after Trump refused to say whether he would fire Rosenstein following the release of a GOP memo alleging surveillance abuses at the Justice Department.

Gowdy warns: Trump shouldn't fire Rosenstein
"I don't judge people based on a single decision that they make throughout the course of an otherwise really stellar career," he said.
THEHILL.COM

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3 hrs ·
Democratic Sen. dikk Durbin pushed back against President Trump's claim that the recently released GOP memo alleging surveillance abuses at the Justice Department "totally vindicates" him in the investigation into alleged Trump campaign collusion, saying "of course it does not" and adding that House Republicans are "determined to continue to find ways to absolve this president from any responsibility."

Dem senator: 'Of course' Nunes memo doesn't vindicate Trump in the Russia probe
“No one, including the president, is above the law,” he said.
THEHILL.COM

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:ALERTRED:

:Muellerlmao:

:MuellerWhat:​

This is not even surprising coming from Reince, the man had zero respect through out the halls of the WH. Hell they didn't even want him there. The WH dining staff were probably in more important conversations than Reince.

Be the Chief of Staff but nobody fears or respects you brehs

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
4 hrs ·
House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy — who recently announced he will retire from Congress at the end of his term — said he thinks he has been a "pretty lousy politician," adding that he wants to spend his time "in the justice system because that's where my heart is."

Gowdy: ‘I’ve been a pretty lousy politician’
Gowdy announced recently that he will not seek re-election this year.
THEHILL.COM

Jesus Christ

:snoop: