RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
you've been here far too long to be acting this way. We are 4000 pages in. Let's wait for midterms then

We're a lot closer to indictments than you may realize. I think it's a huge miscalculation to assume Mueller is timing pressing charges on this year's election calendar. We could have indictments as soon as this spring, there's no way this investigation goes into 2019 breh...decisions will have to be made based on who is currently in office

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Mueller has the power to prosecute. WHy do you think he's asking Trump for an interview ?

ALso, what make you believe the GOP gonna win back the House ?

I don't know what to believe anymore TBH with you but what I'm hoping for is that Mueller brings charges, Dems vote unanimously to impeach and you get a few GOPers to put country before party and also impeach him but I'm just not seeing that happen. I have a hard time seeing Republicans willingly impeaching a sitting Republican president and then having to go back home for reelection bids in conservative states where Trump is extremely popular. It's gonna be tough...not impossible but it's gonna be tough to get even a few Republicans, even moderate Republicans to do that

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
isn't it kind of a legal grey area as to whether or not charges can actually be brought against a sitting president?

i've seen people debate it before but i'm not sure if it's settled either way.

so based on that, if mueller was gonna hit up trump himself, i think he'll just put forth a public report on his findings and then i suppose he'll wait till cheeto's out of office to put official charges on him. bobby the brain's gonna avoid the legal fukkery until he has a clear path to his neck. that's my guess, at least.

:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I want to break this shyt down for those who REALLY don't get it.

Heres what I think should set people off.

1. Carter Page meets Russian agents.

2. SAID RUSSIAN AGENTS GET ARRESTED...FOR BEING RUSSIAN AGENTS: Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump

3. ...he joins trump campaign

4. MAINTAINS RUSSIAN CONTACTS?!?!?!?!?!?!

5. Oh, He served in the Navy for five years, including a tour in western Morocco as an intelligence officer for a United Nations peacekeeping mission.: Why did FBI suspect Trump campaign adviser was a foreign agent?

CARTER PAGE = WILLING SPY

...or the Russians have some SERIOUS kompromat/dikk pictures of this dude :mindblown:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
isn't it kind of a legal grey area as to whether or not charges can actually be brought against a sitting president?

i've seen people debate it before but i'm not sure if it's settled either way.

so based on that, if mueller was gonna hit up trump himself, i think he'll just put forth a public report on his findings and then i suppose he'll wait till cheeto's out of office to put official charges on him. bobby the brain's gonna avoid the legal fukkery until he has a clear path to his neck. that's my guess, at least.

:yeshrug:
A president is immune from charges unless they are impeached first. The way the constitution is written grants the president a lot of power, with the congress and courts supposed to be the checks on his power. The president could literally shoot someone I believe and unless the congress impeaches them or removes them, they can get away with it.

Hell, Anwar al-Awlaki was a legal citizen and under the 5th amendment was owed due process, but given the political climate is such that terrorists and terrorism has been elevated above normal crimes such as say murder, the Obama administration used the political clout it had in that regard to execute him without trial. Its technically legal within the context of the president's authority.

#Photoshop

All Star
Daps
full