RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Stupid media just wants fukkery with no regard

Yeah, like the whole..Mr President is your finances a red line for Mueller? Dotard: Huh? Oh yeah, complete red line. I've been saying its a red line since the beginning. Many people have told me, its against the law to go after my finances. Little known fact, even the Supreme Courts backs this okay, like okay? Yes, big, great red line that he can not cross.

:stopitslime:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, like the whole..Mr President is your finances a red line for Mueller? Dotard: Huh? Oh yeah, complete red line. I've been saying its a red line since the beginning. Many people have told me, its against the law to go after my finances. Little known fact, even the Supreme Courts backs this okay, like okay? Yes, big, great red line that he can not cross.

:stopitslime:

yup. and in case anyone was concerned that the media couldnt bothsiderist any fukking topic
here they go tonight on CNN asking if the dems werent being too hyperbolic over this memo

wtf
i hate people
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
soon this will devolve into a "its all the dems fault. dems made nunes release his nothingburger treason grilled "

because you know, we are supposed to stop these fukks from themselves
and stop being so mean to them
party of personal responsibility
*puke*

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
:dead: If nothing more, the comedy ensuing at all times is enough to keep me from losing my shyt about the whole thing

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Low-key...I don't know how the average person keeps up with this shyt. Theres like 100+ characters :mindblown:

i really try to keep up.
i would like to think that if i had to that i could write out a description on the entire situation without coming off as a complete retard.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A president is immune from charges unless they are impeached first. The way the constitution is written grants the president a lot of power, with the congress and courts supposed to be the checks on his power. The president could literally shoot someone I believe and unless the congress impeaches them or removes them, they can get away with it.

Hell, Anwar al-Awlaki was a legal citizen and under the 5th amendment was owed due process, but given the political climate is such that terrorists and terrorism has been elevated above normal crimes such as say murder, the Obama administration used the political clout it had in that regard to execute him without trial. Its technically legal within the context of the president's authority.
Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

:usure:

Seems to be up for debate.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Interesting article. :ehh: I guess it would be up to the supreme court and there is no precedence for it. But I think there is a lot of legal precedence for presidential immunity, though like it says in the article I guess the argument is around whether it constitutes if what the president is doing is in the confines of the job of the president.

Edit: actually I was wrong on the facts of what I was stating before as I was just citing from bad memory. . JFK was actually found he could be sued and settled out of court and I think FDR was protected by the courts.

Here is the podcast I was referencing.
What Trump Can Teach Us About Con Law

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
soon this will devolve into a "its all the dems fault. dems made nunes release his nothingburger treason grilled "

because you know, we are supposed to stop these fukks from themselves
and stop being so mean to them
party of personal responsibility
*puke*
You must be watching CNN, too? Lol, I kept it on for a couple of minutes until I saw Joy was filling in for Larry. He must be off driving DC looking for Nunes, so he can give him a 2 piece, with no cheddar biscuit.