RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So how likely is that Congressional GOPers would move to impeach Trump if they've been complicit with him this whole time. I can see what's gonna happen,Mueller is gonna bring an indictment & Congressional Republicans will dismiss it as a partisan motivated directive. Am I missing something or how do y'all see it playing out?

That's exactly how I see it. No matter what news comes out, this is the way I see it playing out.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's exactly how I see it. No matter what news comes out, this is the way I see it playing out.

Just seeing what kind of enabling snakes we have in Congress it leaves me doubtful that Congressional Republicans would all of a sudden stop supporting this President in the wake of a federal indictment. And we will see a federal indictment vs. Trump sooner rather than later, but they're not gonna impeach breh. The release of this memo on top of everything else makes it hard to see that happening

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Except mensch was right about 80% of what she alleged

Definitely. I know people cringed over her mentions but she has been top notch. The great Baechel got played by taxes. Like, something no hardcore poster or follower of this thread couldn't call out a long time ago. So, I give Mensch a pass.

the IC out here cutting checks to opponents, be a dumbass congressman brehs :skip:

Well, if Nunes gets pushed out, he's a civillian with no access and he's at risk of getting rolled on

So how likely is that Congressional GOPers would move to impeach Trump if they've been complicit with him this whole time. I can see what's gonna happen,Mueller is gonna bring an indictment & Congressional Republicans will dismiss it as a partisan motivated directive. Am I missing something or how do y'all see it playing out?

Mueller has it all planned out. No way he's gonna bring charges now against Trump. He's banking on the Democrats taking the House. WHen/if they do, Trump is a lame duck and he has no protection or co-conspirators.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Just seeing what kind of enabling snakes we have in Congress it leaves me doubtful that Congressional Republicans would all of a sudden stop supporting this President in the wake of a federal indictment. And we will see a federal indictment vs. Trump sooner rather than later, but they're not gonna impeach breh. The release of this memo on top of everything else makes it hard to see that happening

WHat are you talking about ? :gucci:

Like clockwork, the naysayers showing up in the thread.

How does this memo make it hard to bring charges and impeach Trump ? They will not impeach him for their own safety. They all took foreign money for their campaign. All of them. I can't wait for Paul Ryan to get doxed and hit though. That's my goal.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Definitely. I know people cringed over her mentions but she has been top notch. The great Baechel got played by taxes. Like, something no hardcore poster or follower of this thread couldn't call out a long time ago. So, I give Mensch a pass.

Well, if Nunes gets pushed out, he's a civillian with no access and he's at risk of getting rolled on

Mueller has it all planned out. No way he's gonna bring charges now against Trump. He's banking on the Democrats taking the House. WHen/if they do, Trump is a lame duck and he has no protection or co-conspirators.

What if that doesn't happen and Dems don't gain a majority in the House? I'm just thinking end game here b/c if they don't win it Trump isn't going anywhere no matter what the FBI & Special Counsel have against him

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You only need a majority. So you don't need the entire GOP to agree. Just the Dems + a few GOP.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Business Insider
3 hrs ·
"It is no accident the Russians announced this meeting."

3 sanctioned Russian spy chiefs visited the US days before Trump decided against new sanctions on Russia
Two of the officials are barred from entering the US, according to the latest Russia sanctions.
BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

this story is so big.
high level Russian IC meeting with the head of the CIA....now?

:mindblown:

More like dancing clothes with no emperor.

explain.