RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i-can-handle-things-im-smart-can-handlre-notlike-everybody-24988825.png

bright black

All Star
Daps
it is black history month and here is a quote from Carter g woodson...

In our so-called democracy we are accustomed to give the majority what they want rather than educate them to understand what is best for them.

that plus the old-fashioned white supremacy/white racism/white privilege that the "majority" lives off is how we ended up with president Donald Trump...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was actually trying to get @Great Scott to post . I didn’t really want you to quote me :yeshrug:

I mean only one of us supports a party trying to stop a fake memo from trying to get out:yeshrug:

That’s like quoting a poster who’s opinion you don’t care about :yeshrug:

Makes no sense :yeshrug:

BTW I know you white women love twitter links

This is really something. The FBI knows what’s in the memo because it has long known what the House committee was seeking to examine. For months it refused to provide access to those documents until director Christopher Wray and the Justice Department faced a contempt of Congress vote. If they now object to the way the House construes the facts, they should have been more cooperative from the start.

Note the FBI’s language about “material omissions” rather than errors of fact. Until this statement the FBI was pleading damage to “national security.” Now that rationale has given way to the claim that the House is omitting key details to reach judgments that the FBI apparently disagrees with. If Mr. Wray wants to fill in those omissions, he can always ask President Trump to declassify more documents to provide a more complete record. We’d love to see them, and Mr. Trump should give that transparency a boost even if Mr. Wray doesn’t request it.

RmVaLr9.jpg