RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

fukk out of here.

This is the second time Comey has said some faux-smart shyt that crumbles like a sack of shyt under inspection.

McCarthy ruined lives. McCarthy destroyed careers. Don't sit here and say some dumb shyt like "the good guys prevailed at the end" if you or your family had no hand in restoring the lives of those who were thrown into the fire.

fukk. Out of here. It's always the muhfukkas who weren't affected that try to put a positive spin on life-altering events.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
fukk out of here.

This is the second time Comey has said some faux-smart shyt that crumbles like a sack of shyt under inspection.

McCarthy ruined lives. McCarthy destroyed careers. Don't sit here and say some dumb shyt like "the good guys prevailed at the end" if you or your family had no hand in restoring the lives of those who were thrown into the fire.

fukk. Out of here. It's always the muhfukkas who weren't affected that try to put a positive spin on life-altering events.

:mjgrin:

Nap meltdown in 5...4......3........2.......

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
60,000 posts:wow:

60000-number.png

stock-photo--k-or-followers-thank-you-gold-balloons-and-colorful-confetti-glitters-illustration-for-645790039.jpg

60000-ii.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
fukk out of here.

I agree
FBI is doing good in the moment
But you can’t forget their history or the vast overreach law enforcement has in this country
Police kill people on camera and get away with it
Who knows what the FBI is doing

Plus they’re majority republican

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know that you know I hate you, but I hope the worst happens to Trump and everyone involved for your sanity if nothing else.

Especially Kushner. fukk that guy.
Suck a dikk lil bytch. I don't need dikk riders :camby:

Puss ass nikka :pacspit:
tumblr_o8iqgaGZT01vnjyw1o1_400.gif