RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Out of curiosity, have any polls been released about how Nunes is faring in his own district?
From NY Daily:

Devin Nunes pro-Trump moves come amid tightened reelection bid
He was leading a reelection bid by only 50% to 45% against a generic Democratic opponent, with a 4.1% margin of error, according to a Public Policy Polling survey released by his potential opponent Andrew Janz last month.

Nunes has won with more than 60% of the vote in his last three elections, including 68% in 2016 buoyed by a victory for President Trump in his district.

It is unclear exactly what is swaying potential voters from Nunes, though Janz, a local deputy prosecutor running as a Democrat, has tethered him to Trump.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I heard that sound bite on NPR on the way to work and damn near ran off into a ditch.

The worse part is I can see the written joke there Trump was suppose to say after Hatch told him he is the greatest President in his life time "Orrin does that include Washington and Lincoln?" to make fun of Orrin's age....... and Trump's such a dumb ass he said something that made himself look like a jackass.....

It's a pretty common retirement joke politicians make when a key part of their staff is retiring. I've seen it used a few times no problem, shyt I am pretty sure Obama used it but changed it to "favorite to work for" instead of "greatest". Anyhow Trump is just stupid as shyt Brehs.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs. This a totally insane period. We are not supposed to be hearing about intel agencies being name dropped every day in the news. It's not common to know who is 5th in succession at the DOJ or FBI. Lol this is total madness
Facts :russ:. nikkas can name a full nba roster of top FBI agents

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Facts :russ:. nikkas can name a full nba roster of top FBI agents
I will say, fukk THE FBI for every fukked up thing they did to oppress minorities all the way up to right now, but it is refreshing seeing them do “good guy” shyt. We need the checks and balances on this stage, for these purposes, but they need to stay in this lane, and get all the fukk way out of the targeting BLM and ANTIFA business from now on.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only been one year folks. And midterm looms. We've had more scandal here than we've experienced in a good long time. When we step back to really examine it after the fact, we'll see we've never experienced anything like it at all.

Some are losing hope because nothing is happening right now right this instant. But at this level of power you can't expect that. And besides, things are happening.

I think the first indictments gave people a high they didn't wanna give up and the hopelessness is a sign of withdrawal. But you have to be patient.

Kick back. Prop up your feet. Sip a cool one.

As far as this memo, if that sucker was really hot it would have been put out long ago. My .02. Too much messing around with it and too much foolishness surrounding it. 45 ok'd releasing it? I'm willing to bet he hasn't even read it.

Oh! And constantly shytting on organizations like the FBI? Collusion or even RICO aside, that can't end well for this man nor his admin. Some people you don't shyt on.

Imagine being the president and talking wreckless about the fbi? Would you sleep easy at night?

Maybe you can answer this question because no one else seems to have an answer for this. What scenario do you envision Ryan and McConnell initiating impeachment and or removal of trump?