RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Who called it MAGAfascism? That’s such a great phrase. Someone on here did. Anyway, Trump is trying to arrest Mueller. If he does that and the Republicans stand down, what’s next? What’s stopping Trump from arresting journalists? How easy is it for Republican voters to just switch to fascists? It’s really not that far off to me. Maybe the corporate donors are looking to finally take that final gamble and take full control of the country?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who called it MAGAfascism? That’s such a great phrase. Someone on here did. Anyway, Trump is trying to arrest Mueller. If he does that and the Republicans stand down, what’s next? What’s stopping Trump from arresting journalists? How easy is it for Republican voters to just switch to fascists? It’s really not that far off to me. Maybe the corporate donors are looking to finally take that final gamble and take full control of the country?
:camby:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@DonKnock made a thread called “what will maga’s fascism look like?”, and if he even suggests he will, let alone tries to arrest mueller, trump would be wise to go into hiding knowing how the alphabet boys get down and all the shyt they’ve done.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope that someone (far more detail oriented than me) records names of all of these folks from this campaign/administration. I want to be able to avoid supporting any and all companies that they wind up working for in the future.

breh trust me, people are not going to forget.

we should build a fukking museum after all this is said and done

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
ofcourse im glad to see that fukk Gowdy go
but
apparently a federal judgeship just opened up in his area the 4th[?]
literally yesterday

i am sure Cheeto will appoint him to something
and all his rancid colleagues will vote him in
:scust: