RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
FBI Has ‘Grave Concerns’ On Republican-Authored FISA Memo Trump Wants Released
The bureau says there are “material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

WASHINGTON ― The FBI has “grave concerns” about a secretive Republican-authored memo that members of Congress have been using to undermine Bob Mueller’s Russia investigation, the bureau said Wednesday in a statement.

There are “material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy,” the bureau said.

President Donald Trump has indicated he supports the memo being made public.

Here’s the FBI’s full statement:

“The FBI takes seriously its obligations to the FISA Court and its compliance with procedures overseen by career professionals in the Department of Justice and the FBI. We are committed to working with the appropriate oversight entities to ensure the continuing integrity of the FISA process.

“With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
:dead:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
rats on a sinking ship
DU4sEq7VAAEh37H.jpg:large

I hope that someone (far more detail oriented than me) records names of all of these folks from this campaign/administration. I want to be able to avoid supporting any and all companies that they wind up working for in the future.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Wray fooled Trump in his interview for the Director position. Then again, he's doing everything he's supposed to be doing, and he is being forced to do all of this unprecedented work because of how desperate Trump is.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn pretty much called the whole thing a farce. Right after the state of the union too :scust:

shyt might seem like a reach but the "Omissions of fact" as opposed to "Omissions of facts" is pretty big to me. First one sounds like the whole things is complete :scust:. While the second sounds like there is some truth but it's missing some facts to paint the whole picture

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I feel like Wray fooled Trump in his interview for the Director position. Then again, he's doing everything he's supposed to be doing, and he is being forced to do all of this unprecedented work because of how desperate Trump is.

Wray was recommended by Gov Christie :mjlol: