RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who called it MAGAfascism? That’s such a great phrase. Someone on here did. Anyway, Trump is trying to arrest Mueller. If he does that and the Republicans stand down, what’s next? What’s stopping Trump from arresting journalists? How easy is it for Republican voters to just switch to fascists? It’s really not that far off to me. Maybe the corporate donors are looking to finally take that final gamble and take full control of the country?
:mjlol:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
breh trust me, people are not going to forget.

we should build a fukking museum after all this is said and done

I hear you, but I'm talking about an actual list. So that I can tell company X "...Look, I love your product and have used it for years, however, since you've added __Trumpette__ to your staff, I will no longer be supporting your company and will discontue the use of your products..."

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Posting the entire articles slows down the site

1. Post the Tweet

2. Post the article....in a SPOILER

It literally takes 5 extra seconds

Agreed. I'm perfectly capable of clicking a link to read an article instead of having bright red, underlined text and :ohhh: :russ: smilies in an article that's copied and pasted as a post.

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Okay geniuses, IF Trump did some manoeuvring and simply fired Mueller and the Republicans refused to remove him, then what? If the Democrats got in and still couldn’t remove him then what? He has openly spoken about doing something about the media. It’s 2018 and people are putting things past Donald Trump. Unreal.

He literally tried to fire Mueller in July.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay geniuses, IF Trump did some manoeuvring and simply fired Mueller and the Republicans refused to remove him, then what? If the Democrats got in and still couldn’t remove him then what? He has openly spoken about doing something about the media. It’s 2018 and people are putting things past Donald Trump. Unreal.

He literally tried to fire Mueller in July.

similar question i asked a day or two ago. no one seems to know.

trump is changing the way the ic works, trying to give cabinet members unprecedented powers to remove alphabet boys they don't like, appointing judges to fed and sc positions who will give all this bs a pass. and he's letting russia exert their influence all Willy nilly without any checks or pushback.

i think previous presidents understood they could abuse their power to create a quasi dictatorship, but they respected the office, constitution and separation of powers. plus congress was there to level things out. trump dgaf. and with the gerrymandering going on they might be able to hold on to power if the sc doesn't do their job.

russia is eating our lunch and laughing in our faces. trump does nothing about it. putin has his finger up trump's azz like a puppet and dude seems more and more like a manchurian candidate. i don't really think that's a whole bunch of hyperbole either. and foxnews is complicit.