RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rep. Cicilline on Carson Tucker talking about the memo. Said he read the memos and brushed them off. Callled the memo a partisan memo and not an intelligence memo. Tucker asking if he thinks Carter Page is an agent lol. They are so mad because they got caught and exposed.
It won't matter about the payoff. The buildup was enough to get the base riled up and thus win over support. They dont care if it doesn't say what they think it says. They are already prepared for it to say whatever they want it to say. They dont care for retractions or updates.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
then why don't they? :what:
melania-trump.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Exactly my thoughts. I can’t even have a decent discussion with these people. The really drank ALL the kool aid. They’ll follow this b*stard into a ring of fire.
Mf told me today I was dividing the country :gucci: ME?
All the while he calling Obama and his “followers” pieces of shyt.
:dwillhuh: Shyt is wild fam
Where do you live, and what industry do you work in?

I worked in western and northern suburbs of Chicago (republican) and currently am working in Denver. 83% of the people hate him, if not higher.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I worked in western and northern suburbs of Chicago (republican) and currently am working in Denver. 83% of the people hate him, if not higher.
Was in Denver 2 weeks ago and the local news was going off on him.:ahh:

We was like they don’t do this shyt in Florida :dahell:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

I’m in metro denver. I work in the trades. All I see on my end are trump fakkits. All day, every day.
Link up how long u here?