RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been saying this for a while. I don't see any path to reconciliation between the two sides in this country as presently constructed. :yeshrug:
I’m predicting trump fires mueller, mueller brings charges, the r’s pull some sort of bullshyt to defend him and demand charges against mueller, the feds whack a few republican leaders and maybe even trump, and then civil war breaks out.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m predicting trump fires mueller, mueller brings charges, the r’s pull some sort of bullshyt to defend him and demand charges against mueller, the feds whack a few republican leaders and maybe even trump, and then civil war breaks out.

This is what gear punk ass cac wanted let em bring it :demonic:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
this might be the scariest set of tweets / links I've read

world wars have been started for way less friends

As a retired military person and spouse of some one in the military the amount of people getting orders to Osan and kunsan is crazy. My wife got hit with orders to Korea not to long ago but couldn't go for reasons. shyt is real bruh.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As a retired military person and spouse of some one in the military the amount of people getting orders to Osan and kunsan is crazy. My wife got hit with orders to Korea not to long ago but couldn't go for reasons. shyt is real bruh.
Do you think the people at the facility would be brave enough to refuse the order if trump orders an unprovoked nuclear strike, or even worse, a false flag nuclear strike? The quotes I posted earlier about him talking about how 9/11 was good for Bush’s presidency has me thinking his 9-11/Reichstag fire event will be a false flag nuke that he blames on North Korea.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
here we go with this douchebag running the same exact play as last time

Devin Nunes Won’t Say if He Worked With White House on Anti-FBI Memo

The Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee refused to answer when a colleague asked him if he had coordinated his incendiary surveillance memo with the White House, The Daily Beast has learned.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Do you think the people at the facility would be brave enough to refuse the order if trump orders an unprovoked nuclear strike, or even worse, a false flag nuclear strike? The quotes I posted earlier about him talking about how 9/11 was good for Bush’s presidency has me thinking his 9-11/Reichstag fire event will be a false flag nuke that he blames on North Korea.
It would have to be someone really high on the chain. The order reaches base level and its a wrap. I don't know the procedures or checks and balances if there are any though. Disobeying an order of that magnitude is definitely getting you locked up though.