RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It would seem to me, like everything else the GOP does is that this memo is like the boogieman and it serves them better if not released. They can use the specter of it as a flimsy threat or something. Once it's out and blown to hell by fact-checkers, it loses its commanding presence. Nunes will have to go on another late night ride to the white house then.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devin Nunes Won’t Say if He Worked With White House on Anti-FBI Memo :mindblown:

The Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee refused to answer when a colleague asked him if he had coordinated his incendiary surveillance memo with the White House, The Daily Beast has learned.

During Monday’s contentious closed-door committee meeting, Rep. Mike Quigley, a Democrat, asked Nunes point-blank if his staffers had been talking with the White House as they compiled a four-page memo alleging FBI and Justice Department abuses over surveillance of President Trump’s allies in the Russia probe.

According to sources familiar with the exchange, Nunes made a few comments that didn’t answer the question before finally responding, “I’m not answering.”

Spokespeople for Nunes and for the White House did not immediately respond.

cotdamn....whatever they got on nunes must be some serious shyt

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Rotations in and out of Korea are always high since it's a year long assignment, nothing to see here.
Lol bruh how you telling me that shut up. I know the difference between a normal short tour and when some shyts jumping off. Don't try to out military me when its been known on here an Sohh that I been in it since almost 2 decades.

Last edited: