RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just waiting for Erik Prince to appear in this chaos to start the private spy network.

The last CR bill had appropriations for the IC to fund projects without government oversite (I.E. create secret armies). I have no idea if that went through or not but things are getting real out here and I doubt the Dems have enough strength to fight on our behalf :francis:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

I'm back but just analyzing, not being "negative" :troll:

So just my analysis from everything so far:

-you have inaction by the congress to protect the investigation even after its been leaked Trump wanted to kill it in June. But "there is no OFFICIAL report of a threat" ok.
-Paul Ryan comes out today and basically advocates politicization of the FBI by "cleaning house"
-The house votes to release the memo
-Now there are rumors that Trump wants the memo to be released after his SOTU

Speculating on the political calculus here, the White House is probably hoping that they get some positive press as a buffer after the SOTU. Unless the "liberal media" reacts to all the criticism for being so enamored with his last performance and change script, this will probably happen unfortunately. Then you use the memo to further spread more coverage on possible "bad deeds" by the FBI, justified or not. Then that is when big moves to actually deconstruct the investigation, if not end it, come down the pike.

Again, just going through the politics of this from a Republican perspective, maybe they feel they could get away with this now and hope its forgotten by time the midterms come around and secondly, I'm sure Trump fears having this investigation continue during the midterms bringing him negative publicity with occasional news stories.

I think chess pieces of being set for some shyt brehs.