RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Seems irrelevant here. If the memo is based on information the FBI gave House intel this is information they would have already been privy to.
POS like Jim Jordan and his band of cohorts have been parroting this nonsense. They'll do and say anything to make it seem like the memos truly is something groundbreaking knowing full well it's flimsy as shyte. Shameless.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
But who is COACHING Trump?

He's not THAT smart.

So who is guiding him through this shyt to Obstruction?

You could argue Nixon masterminded that shyt...Trump is not that bright...or maybe he is? :ld:
The only thing I can say about fukkface that could be construed as complimentary is that he has good to great survival instincts. He is not a mastermind or strategist, he can just see what’s in front of him, and has the vision of him coming out on top at the end, from there he uses every resource available to him, including lying and breaking the law, to get himself to the place he envisions, in this case, getting away with treason. I think this time he may have met his match in Mueller, but there will be other bodies that drop to get us there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only thing I can say about fukkface that could be construed as complimentary is that he has good to great survival instincts. He is not a mastermind or strategist, he can just see what’s in front of him, and has the vision of him coming out on top at the end, from there he uses every resource available to him, including lying and breaking the law, to get himself to the place he envisions, in this case, getting away with treason. I think this time he may have met his match in Mueller, but there will be other bodies that drop to get us there.
Mueller positioning for a slam dunk that another POTUS would commit political suicide in pardoning.