RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So why did this spineless jellyfish McCabe resign :what:

Donald Trump is a fukkin clown why is he stepping aside?

I swear these dudes are fukkin pussies :pacspit:

McCabe is one of the people who can corroborate Comey's testimony and memos. They are systematically attacking all of those potential witnesses to diminish their credibility and Comey's credibility.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
McCabe is one of the people who can corroborate Comey's testimony and memos. They are systematically attacking all of those potential witnesses to diminish their credibility and Comey's credibility.
Exactly. So if you and I know and everyone in Washington knows this then why is this coward stepping aside??

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Exactly. So if you and I know and everyone in Washington knows this then why is this coward stepping aside??
From what is being reported at this point is that Trump and Co. want him out and the deal is, instead getting fired, leave now and keep your retirement.

McCabe was retiring in March anyway, whether he stepped aside today or not.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's obvious trump admin is clearing the path for his cronies to relieve pressure.

if dems take control of congress with an uncooperative fbi that's what trump wants.

sorry brehs and brehettes but i'm tied. if trump doesn't testify (hides behind his lawyers) i don't know how they can get him out of office. we might be stuck with this shytstain of a president. :mjcry: