RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

This is one of those cases where if you're not in a position to sock someone in the mouth and you're trying not to go to jail you just pull one of these.
33cc36ff6dc9dbbf57e74d353aadd30f.gif

Time to remember the time someone threaten to sock Trump in the mouth

Why Donald Trump's 'take a knee' fight with NFL may stem from a grudge held since the 1980s
Pearlman uncovered a letter to Mr Trump written by Mr Bassett, who penned his missive despite the fact he was undergoing radiation therapy for a series of brain tumours. In the letter, dated 16 August 1984, Mr Bassett informs Mr Trump:

I have listened with astonishment at your personal abuse of the commissioner and various of your partners if they did not happen to espouse one of your causes or agree with one of your arguments.

It is obvious from the record that you are a talented and successful young man. It is also a fact that I regard you as a friend.

While others may be able to let your insensitive and denigrating comments pass, I no longer will.

You are bigger, younger, and stronger than I, which means I’ll have no regrets whatsoever punching you right in the mouth the next time an instance occurs where you personally scorn me, or anyone else, who does not happen to salute and dance to your tune.”

The older man signs off: “Kindest personal regards, John F Bassett”.