RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
The internet has gotten a lot of the far left fukked up

They're not as popular or as influential as they think.

Its almost kinda pathetic that they neglect how far right the country is.

You forget, but these people don't win elections for no reason.

Bernie couldn’t get more votes than Hillary

No amount of moonbat nonsense will change that

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
hasn't steve wynne been a gangster tho

I bet he's low key shocked by that like I put contracts out on dudes heads and then sued them for telling the media but it's my treatment of show girls that I'm in trouble for :dwillhuh:

sexual harrassment in the city of sin I didn't know that was possible :mindblown:

this is different because rethuglicans never acted like they wanted to stand up for women tho

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Interesting. So they think Pence will be the next fall guy. He's intentionally come off as somewhat outta the loop with Flynn, Comey and every other significant event in this investigation. I'm not sure why he'd be the next one to fall when his position has basically been I don't know shyt :yeshrug:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Interesting. So they think Pence will be the next fall guy. He's intentionally come off as somewhat outta the loop with Flynn, Comey and every other significant event in this investigation. I'm not sure why he'd be the next one to fall when his position has basically been I don't know shyt :yeshrug:
Because he did know and he's lying

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Pence already got exposed for knowing Flynn was an agent

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rep. Devin Nunes, Trump’s stooge, attacks FBI

Rep. Devin Nunes, Trump’s stooge, attacks FBI

BY THE EDITORIAL BOARD

January 25, 2018 01:07 PM

What, pray tell, does Rep. Devin Nunes think he’s doing by waving around a secret memo attacking the FBI, the nation’s premier law enforcement agency?

He certainly isn’t representing his Central Valley constituents or Californians, who care much more about health care, jobs and, yes, protecting Dreamers than about the latest conspiracy theory.

Instead, he’s doing dirty work for House Republican leaders trying to protect President Donald Trump in the Russia investigation.

It’s no accident that this latest attempt to discredit the FBI and distract the public is happening at the same time special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe appears to be picking up steam – and focusing on possible obstruction of justice by the president.

Reports this week say that Mueller’s team has interviewed former FBI Director James Comey – fired by Trump over the Russia probe – and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who recused himself from the investigation. Reports also say that Mueller wants to soon interview Trump about the dismissal of Comey, as well as the firing of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI and is cooperating with investigators.

Trump said Wednesday he’s willing to talk to Mueller under oath, subject to advice from his lawyers, of course. But he also suggested he’s being accused of obstruction because he’s “fighting back” against unfair allegations of collusion between his campaign and Russia.

Nunes of Tulare is sheltered in a relatively safe Republican district, and may believe he will pay no political price for unfairly attacking law enforcement and protecting Trump. But his performance as chairman of the highly sensitive House Intelligence Committee has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Instead of taking Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election seriously and leading an impartial and bipartisan inquiry, Nunes has colluded with the White House. Last March, Nunes said he’d seen secret intelligence reports backing Trump’s claims that President Barack Obama had “wiretapped” his offices, but it turned out the documents came from the administration.

The blowback forced Nunes to step away from the Russia investigation. But he never fully recused himself and after the Republican-controlled House Ethics Committee in December cleared him of disclosing classified information, he raised his profile again.

Now, he’s being celebrated in Trumpworld with the four-page memo that accuses the FBI of political bias and misdeeds. Drafted by Nunes staffers, it apparently summarizes classified material and alleges abuse of the surveillance process by the FBI and Justice Department to target the Trump campaign. Conservative media and some Republicans in Congress are calling for it to be released publicly and using it to call for Mueller’s investigation to be shut down.

There are reasons to be very skeptical of this memo. The FBI hasn’t been sent a copy or given a chance to respond. Democrats who have seen it, including Rep. Adam Schiff of Burbank, say it’s full of inaccuracies and innuendo. And the social media campaign #ReleaseTheMemo may be promoted by Russian-linked bots, just as during the 2016 campaign.

Nunes’s office did not respond Wednesday to our questions about the memo. But the Justice Department wrote to him, warning that it would be “extraordinarily reckless” to release the memo without any review for possible risk to national security or ongoing investigations.

While the FBI has overstepped during its history (for instance the COINTELPRO operations against political dissidents during J. Edgar Hoover’s tenure), it is supremely ironic that the GOP – which long has proclaimed itself the party of law and order – is serving to undermine public trust in agents who risk their lives, combat organized crime, ferret out public corruption and protect us against terrorism.

We also can’t forget that Republicans defended the FBI when Democrats criticized Comey last year for reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails just before the election.

But now we’re supposed to believe some Republicans that there’s some kind of anti-Trump “secret society” within the FBI? It’s ridiculous.

Everyone – Republicans, Democrats, advocacy groups on all sides and the media – should do our democracy a favor: Stop with the hyperventilating and let Mueller finish his investigation and get to the truth.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
if i was trump, junior or kush, i would not be able to sleep or eat.
i can't imagine the emotional pressure these clowns must be under.
i would drink myself to death.
trump doesn't drink because his brother actually did drink himself to death, possibly because he was gay and the old man disapproved.:francis:

trump is a human being, i try to remind myself sometimes.:manny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Maggie could tell me the sky was blue and i wouldnt believe her,
even if i looked up and saw the sky was blue
i would know her ass was still dirty and furthering some rw bullshyt by stating the sky is blue
:pacspit:
I’m with you, she thought it was all good to play both sides, claiming she only does it to keep access. That is complicity.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
trump doesn't drink because his brother actually did drink himself to death, possibly because he was gay and the old man disapproved.:francis:

trump is a human being, i try to remind myself sometimes.:manny:
NOPE, we not doing that in here. I refuse to humanize someone who treats people the way he does, and tries to punish poor people, people of color, and immigrants just for trying to seek a better life for thier family. He doesn’t get to be looked at as a “human being”, he wants to be a divine figure, a god, so let him cook, and hope he dies a very human, very slow, and very painful death, from very human diseases.