RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm sure mueller has receipts, but here's my concern....is it up to the doj or congress to to take any punitive measures? if so i don't trust a republican controlled congress or doj to do much more than a wrist slap. i damn sure don't see the republican congress impeaching trump. i hope i'm missing something and mueller has powers that don't rely on congressional approval.

can the brehs help me understand who has final approval power over what happens?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i'm sure mueller has receipts, but here's my concern....is it up to the doj or congress to to take any punitive measures? if so i don't trust a republican controlled congress or doj to do much more than a wrist slap. i damn sure don't see the republican congress impeaching trump. i hope i'm missing something and mueller has powers that don't rely on congressional approval.

can the brehs help me understand who has final approval power over what happens?
I think it depends on the charges honestly. I don’t think (from what I’ve read) Mueller would bring charges on obstruction and/or collusion via grand jury. Most likely they would be presented to Congress. Money laundering would be cleaner to establish and present himself

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Run off of nostalgia for political dynasties after recently losing an election which rejected another political dynasty, brehs

I’m not going to read too much into it because it’s just a speech but the Dem party/establishment has terrible instincts regarding what they think the people are clamoring for. No one under 50 years old has the romanticized view of the Kennedy's.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Run off of nostalgia for political dynasties after recently losing an election which rejected another political dynasty, brehs

I’m not going to read too much into it because it’s just a speech but the Dem party/establishment has terrible instincts regarding what they think the people are clamoring for. No one under 50 years old has the romanticized view of the Kennedy's.
The internet has gotten a lot of the far left fukked up

They're not as popular or as influential as they think.

Its almost kinda pathetic that they neglect how far right the country is.

You forget, but these people don't win elections for no reason.