RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
nikkas still talking about Obstruction... Collusion... :mjlol:

Y’all nikkas ain’t heard big dawg Bannon? It’s the MONEY stupid :snoop:

Mueller brought in the RICO team to do what, prove Russia bought some Facebook posts? :mjlol: y’all nikkas man. I’m not even a day 1 “Trump is going to jail” dude but when you have Manafort under house arrest and Deutschebank involved, this shyt is hardly about 2016 anymore.

you're exactly right. WHy hire all those money laundering and FINCEN guys for election hacking that they already tangible proof of ? :dead:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I suspect that Mueller has what he needs to bring down trump and his family at this point. What I think has him taking so much longer is him investigating how deep the corruption of the party is and what other groups like the nra that the Kremlin has their hooks into so they get brought down too. Make sure he pulls the weed out by the root and doesn’t just clip the stems so that 10-15 years later this doesn’t happen again.

the roots go back to the kremlin and oligarchs.
Mueller can only do so much.
i have to believe that counter measures are being taken my the IC and military because Mueller can't do it all.

what is your opinion on young joe kennedy? He’s the upncomer so they say.

i don't know anything about him.

He was never a threat after the
Chappaquiddikk incident

drive bytches off bridges and leave them there to die, brehs.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
nikkas still talking about Obstruction... Collusion... :mjlol:

Y’all nikkas ain’t heard big dawg Bannon? It’s the MONEY stupid :snoop:

Mueller brought in the RICO team to do what, prove Russia bought some Facebook posts? :mjlol: y’all nikkas man. I’m not even a day 1 “Trump is going to jail” dude but when you have Manafort under house arrest and Deutschebank involved, this shyt is hardly about 2016 anymore.

you're exactly right. WHy hire all those money laundering and FINCEN guys for election hacking that they already tangible proof of ? :dead:

Don't get ahead of yourselves brehs. There's still a lot of moving parts for those of us not inside of the investigation to figure out. And yes this is still about obstruction and collusion, they're not getting Trump out of here based on money laundering & conspiracy charges and even if they were what tangible proof do they have? You talking crazy if you assume this case is over

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Don't get ahead of yourselves brehs. There's still a lot of moving parts for those of us not inside of the investigation to figure out. And yes this is still about obstruction and collusion, they're not getting Trump out of here based on money laundering & conspiracy charges and even if they were what tangible proof do they have? You talking crazy if you assume this case is over
What do you mean whT proof do they have? How could Anyone possibly know what they have behind closed doors? All we are saying is that with the team that’s on Trumps ass and the circumstantial evidence that’s already out there it looks settled to ME

Daps
if i was trump, junior or kush, i would not be able to sleep or eat.
i can't imagine the emotional pressure these clowns must be under.
i would drink myself to death.

Well that's because Jr and Kush think they're all good with Daddy and Daddy in-law as President. Lets hope they're wrong.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What do you mean whT proof do they have? How could Anyone possibly know what they have behind closed doors? All we are saying is that with the team that’s on Trumps ass and the circumstantial evidence that’s already out there it looks settled to ME

I'm just reluctant to get my hopes up...despite what we already know and think we know this case isn't over yet. And we're talking about impeaching a sitting president, that's not something that regularly happens in this country especially when we know the powers that be don't want Trump impeached. I'm hopeful Mueller and team take Trump down but even with mounting evidence, it still doesn't look settled to me yet

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Well that's because Jr and Kush think they're all good with Daddy and Daddy in-law as President. Lets hope they're wrong.
Something tells me the kush is a little smarter than tangerine dream and jr, and he knows right now shyts real and it's about to hit the fan