RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Scaramucci must really be up to something. No reason why someone this rich keeps crawling back. :patrice:
For a guy who got his reputation and marriage ruined in a week, you'd think he would steer clear from Trump.
Mooch himself probably doesn't know why he comes back
full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Wait did McGhan recently get interviewed by Mueller?

Is this n*gga a cooperating witness too now!? :mindblown::damn:

McGhan, Bannon and Priebus all share the same lawyer. Did he give them all the same, f*ck this catch that plea while you can?
It would be fantastic, but I don’t think that’s the case. If that was the case, we still wouldn’t of heard the news of what happened in June. Mueller’s team move in silence

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mueller's team but suspicion is that McGhan himself is leaking these stories.

ya that would make sense. either he's trying to look like the "good guy" or he's putting this out there to show trump how bad it would be to fire mueller (assuming trump's been talking about it again). or both i suppose.

this is gonna make his meeting with mueller and co. even more interesting. cuz if they ask donald if he did instruct his lawyers to fire mueller and he says yes, that's basically the cherry on top of the obstruction case. but if he says denies it and mueller has the receipts, then he's still committing a crime...

tough spot for don cheeto.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I feel like the pace of all of this in lieu of today's developments has been Mueller putting this shyt into hyperdrive

giphy.gif

Buckle up fam :whoo:
I think there's a smoking gun. I honestly thought we'd be waiting another year for the end game. This spring/summer bout to be a hot one :wow: