RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Here's where I'm worried, Republicans have done everything they can to undermine and sabotage the investigation, if Trump fires Mueller, why the fukk would they step up now and do the right thing ?

i hope there's wide reaching conspiracy charges for multiple republican congressmen before nov 2018. have Mueller clean house....then let democracy do its thing

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here's where I'm worried, Republicans have done everything they can to undermine and sabotage the investigation, if Trump fires Mueller, why the fukk would they step up now and do the right thing ?

i hope there's wide reaching conspiracy charges for multiple republican congressmen before nov 2018. have Mueller clean house....then let democracy do its thing
This. If the party tries to protect him under that scenario, the feds bring RICO charges and lock up everyone. Trump can’t pardon them either since he’d be part of the investigation.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Congressional GOP bout to be like "this is absolutely unprecedented and unacceptable. We must act swiftly to use the full powers of the United States justice system to locate and prosecute those responsible for this illegal surveillance of the Russians, as well as those that leaked this fake news to the libruhl media."

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So all the while there's been speculation about 45 firing Mueller and he already took a jab at it in June. And failed. How far behind are we in all this shyt without even trying to be behind? Revelations will continue to pour in long after this all comes to whatever ugly head is coming.
Can't wait to hear the GOP pleas copped on why this isn't a big deal and requires no further action or comment.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I've said this all along. People seem to think firing Mueller is crossing a line that'll cause Republicans to turn on him...but I'm not so sure that line even exists.

I'm sure a lot of them would "find it concerning" but whether they'd actually do something about it is a different story.

Can't wait to hear the GOP pleas copped on why this isn't a big deal and requires no further action or comment.

Oh I'm sure they're prepping their talking points as we speak. FOX News is about to damage control the shyt out of this. :pachaha:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I've said this all along. People seem to think firing Mueller is crossing a line that'll cause Republicans to turn on him...but I'm not so sure that line even exists.

I'm sure a lot of them would "find it concerning" but whether they'd actually do something about it is a different story.

Oh I'm sure they're prepping their talking points as we speak. FOX News is about to damage control the shyt out of this. :pachaha:
Lmao at the Obama and Farrakhan picture they put up to distract and trigger their viewers while they frantically spitball the talking points they'll all be Juelzing tomorrow
536f4093ac1e2983b7f6a226d935d843.png

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all the while there's been speculation about 45 firing Mueller and he already took a jab at it in June. And failed. How far behind are we in all this shyt without even trying to be behind? Revelations will continue to pour in long after this all comes to whatever ugly head is coming.
The evidence of collusion and obstruction is probably already in Mueller's possession. But the investigation isn't over until its over. So just because the investigation is still ongoing doesn't mean Mueller doesn't already have what he needs as we speak.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Piers Morgan is a silly c@nt. He tries to be smooth now but that slimy b*stard was probably the shot caller when the newspaper he editors was accused of hacking celebrities phones, but he somehow managed to walk away from it.

Such stupid news to try and break. The real question is, forget who it was reposted from, why did the POTUS believe it was proper to retweet a fake video that disparages Muslims?
That’s the real question. That bullshyt apology is a smokescreen for stupid people to get distracted with.

Bet media houses run with it without asking the proper question though....