RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Piers Morgan is a silly c@nt. He tries to be smooth now but that slimy b*stard was probably the shot caller when the newspaper he editors was accused of hacking celebrities phones, but he somehow managed to walk away from it.

Such stupid news to try and break. The real question is, forget who it was reposted from, why did the POTUS believe it was proper to retweet a fake video that disparages Muslims?
That’s the real question. That bullshyt apology is a smokescreen for stupid people to get distracted with.

Bet media houses run with it without asking the proper question though....
:dahell: is that your reason for hating him ? who gives a fukk if celebrities phones were hacked

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron:
I had a shytty night at work, and the first thing I see checking this thread when I get home is that this stupid fukking a$$hole already tried to fire Mueller?

:laff: :blessed: :ahh:

I can't wait for fukkery friday :yes:

Edit:

:scust: Hannity is so fukking pathetic. Why even bother pretending you give a fukk about sources confirming it when you'll just shrug it off and say "oh well, whatever" when it gets confirmed?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

kTLJi05.gif