RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Is there a source that puts a timeline on all this information? Need something more linear not a bunch of tweets, random walk,NYTimes etc articles.

At the very least..

Where do I start? :feedme:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Omarosa may have taped confidential White House discussions
Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman may have taped confidential West Wing conversations and fears being caught up in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, sources told the Daily News on Thursday.

The former reality TV star’s official last day in the Trump administration is Saturday — despite the abrupt announcement of her departure last month — and her next step seems to be lawyering up.

The soon-to-be former assistant to President Trump and director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison has held exploratory meetings with several high profile attorneys for potential representation, a source told The News.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oligarchs starving :laff:

Moscow creates bank to help it avoid US sanctions
Promsvyazbank will become a ‘special-purpose bank’ serving the Russian defence industry
3 hours ago
Russian T-14 Armata tanks roll along Red Square during a military parade © AFP
Moscow is creating a bank that the Kremlin will use to finance its defence industry in a manoeuvre that will help it avoid new US sanctions.

Russia’s central bank said on Friday that Promsvyazbank, Russia’s ninth largest bank by assets, would become a “special-purpose bank for serving military-industrial-complex businesses”.

The central bank took over Promsvyazbank late last year to prevent its collapse, making it the third top 10 lender to be nationalised in four months. The bank will probably need as much as Rbs200bn ($3.5bn) in recapitalisation funds, according to preliminary estimates.

Petr Fradkov, head of the Russian Export Center, will become the bank’s chief executive, finance minister Anton Siluanov told reporters.

Mr Fradkov has no experience running a bank, but was previously a deputy chief executive at state-run VEB, an unlicensed development lender, when the Kremlin ran up $18bn in foreign debt by using it as a slush fund for pet projects. VEB is struggling to repay the debt under US and EU restrictions on raising capital.

Petr Fradkov will become the bank’s chief executive © Bloomberg
His father is Mikhail Fradkov, who was prime minister from 2004 to 2007 before heading Russia’s foreign intelligence services until 2016.

The Kremlin began discussing the creation of a new defence bank last year as part of measures to head off new US sanctions against the sector. The US Treasury is expected to recommend further sanctions to Congress at the end of the month.

In recent months, the Kremlin classified the list of banks allowed to work with the defence industry and limited disclosure of defence tenders.

Mr Siluanov is also preparing to issue a $3bn government bond designed for wealthy Russians, who may fall foul of a US “oligarch list” being prepared as part of the new sanctions, to repatriate capital stashed abroad. President Vladimir Putin, who has long called on Russia’s oligarchs to bring their assets back to Russia, approved the new bonds on discounted terms late last year.

Promsvyazbank will probably take over defence sector lending from the big state lenders such as London-listed Sberbank and VTB, says Alexander Danilov, an analyst at Fitch Ratings. “They don’t want them to fall under sanctions. It’s obvious.”

Both Sberbank and VTB are subject to restrictions on raising capital in the west but, unlike most of Russia’s defence sector, not blacklisted. Alfa-Bank, Russia’s largest privately held bank, said this month that it would no longer work with Russian defence industry companies.

Promsvyazbank will probably face similar restrictions as Rossiya and SMP, two banks owned by Mr Putin’s childhood friends, which are blocked by Visa and MasterCard and cannot make foreign currency transactions, Mr Danilov said.

The central bank said Promsvyazbank would continue its existing operations — mainly focused on lending to small and medium-sized businesses — and be recapitalised by the end of the first quarter of 2018, after which it will be transferred to Russian state ownership.

Regulators have recommended that prosecutors file criminal proceedings against the former management of the bank for allegedly using Rbs110bn of bank funds to buy up the lender’s own subordinated bonds and hiding the evidence. Promsvyazbank’s former owners deny any wrongdoing.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Real talk, I record people at my job from time to time. Can never be too safe. When I know a meeting is going to be a rough one, I put my phone on silent, turn on my record app and place my phone face down on the table. You aren't going to hit me with shyt when I record you breh.