RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PBS NewsHour
2 hrs ·
Countering China’s rapidly expanding military and an increasingly aggressive Russia are now the U.S. military’s top national security priorities, outpacing the threat of terrorism, the Pentagon said Friday.

China, Russia now outpace the threat of terrorism, Pentagon says
China's expanding military and Russia's increasing aggression are bigger U.S. national security priorities than terrorism, the Pentagon said Friday.
PBS.ORG

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Real talk, I record people at my job from time to time. Can never be too safe. When I know a meeting is going to be a rough one, I put my phone on silent, turn on my record app and place my phone face down on the table. You aren't going to hit me with shyt when I record you breh.
That’s a lot of work when all you need to do is put the phone On your desk/table, face down.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
what is this memo from and what is it about?
i need a breakdown.
Apparently the Repugs are trying to use a FISA memo that shows evidence of abuse from the FBI or law enforcement agency into the Trump campaign. It's probably much ado about nothing but since Repubs are trying to stop Mueller from investigating Trump I guess the kitchen sink is in play.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These people sha...:snoop:

Check out the retweets and his damn bio: “You’ll never meet a bigger sucker than a trump supporter.”

This reminds me of the Uranium One scandal :laff:

fukking idiots.

The FBI thought crimes were committed...thats NOT a good look :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DT7xsnYV4AAMdKo.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Real talk, I record people at my job from time to time. Can never be too safe. When I know a meeting is going to be a rough one, I put my phone on silent, turn on my record app and place my phone face down on the table. You aren't going to hit me with shyt when I record you breh.
I been doing that since 2014

No shame breh....these corporate streets ain't no joke

CYA....always

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there a source that puts a timeline on all this information? Need something more linear not a bunch of tweets, random walk,NYTimes etc articles.

At the very least..

Where do I start? :feedme:
Just create your own. Search "Trump-Russia timeline" on Google and use several sites to create your own. No single timeline is comprehensive, but by using several timelines to compile your own, you should be able to create a fairly comprehensive one.