RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this a new thing they just discovered? Because if it isn't, I have to believe it's all just more bullshyt distraction, otherwise they'd have released it a long time ago.

...right? :lupe:

A FISA warrant means the evidence was presented to FISA court judges who determine if the issue was serious enough to wiretap the people in question. The GOP wants you to believe they are given out like candy on a whim by anyone. That isn't the case. Neither Obama nor Hillary nor Eric Holder nor Lorretta Lynch etc could have issued these warrants..only the judges

Eleven federal district judges serve on a rotating basis, usually for one week at a time. All judges have a maximum term of seven years with the FISA court.
And only one person has the power to appoint the judges: Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts.
Congress doesn't need to confirm which federal judges take on the added responsibility of serving on the FISA court.
The judges come from across the country -- in fact, they have to come from at least seven of the US judicial circuits.
In theory, those judges can issue warrants from anywhere, said University of Texas law professor and CNN contributor Steve Vladeck. But in practice, the judges usually issue orders during the weeks when they're "on rotation" at the FISA court in Washington.

Don't believe the hype. A judge would have only allowed wiretapping if there was a good reason.
Now if you want to argue civil liberties that's another thing. That isn't the argument here though.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that bullshyt. they voluntarily signed up for the job, so they should do their fukking job. you really want your medical professionals picking what procedures they will or won't perform based on what their sky daddy thinks?

get the fukk out of here. :camby:
:childplease: we're talking about aborting a fukkin baby. i dont agree with people who say it's murder but im fine with them recusing themselves

its not like they cant just find someone else to sub out for them, this wouldnt actually affect the person getting the abortion

this is thread derailment though, go make an abortion thread :lolbron:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:childplease: we're talking about aborting a fukkin baby. i dont agree with people who say it's murder but im fine with them recusing themselves

its not like they cant just find someone else to sub out for them, this wouldnt actually affect the person getting the abortion

This is a HUGE assumption and it is a fatal flaw in your argument

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
[

I knew this shyt was gonna happen bruh. I think I posted about it here. I said, stop criticizing every little thing Trump does. Cause when you do that, when the big scandals hit no one cares.

If no one said shyt about every little thing. He would been dead last week. In one week he had like the 3 scandals that make the top 5 of all time.
Good point

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

When you post an opinion like this you really should look at the worst possible case to see if it stands up. As soon as I read this I thought; "what if it's a life saving procedure and he's the only one close enough to do it?"

Doctors, cops, and FF shouldn't have a choice on when and to who they perform their jobs on. For the greater good.

About the memo, someone posted this on Reddit:
Lol I just Googled "fisa memo" and the results are Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit and something called Zero Hedge. Tells me pretty much all I need to know about that...

I just checked and he's right :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you post an opinion like this you really should look at the worst possible case to see if it stands up. As soon as I read this I thought; "what if it's a life saving procedure and he's the only one close enough to do it?"
:beli: i dont know much about nurses but even if they're a jesus freak, i doubt theyre gonna walk away from a life saving procedure