RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

What memo is this racist talking about?

Apparently the Repugs are trying to use a FISA memo that shows evidence of abuse from the FBI or law enforcement agency into the Trump campaign. It's probably much ado about nothing but since Repubs are trying to stop Mueller from investigating Trump I guess the kitchen sink is in play.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Apparently the Repugs are trying to use a FISA memo that shows evidence of abuse from the FBI or law enforcement agency into the Trump campaign. It's probably much ado about nothing but since Repubs are trying to stop Mueller from investigating Trump I guess the kitchen sink is in play.
Yo what’s this memo everyone is talking about? I see it trending on twitter and these maga fags are going nuts about it.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Is this a new thing they just discovered? Because if it isn't, I have to believe it's all just more bullshyt distraction, otherwise they'd have released it a long time ago.

...right? :lupe: