RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
[
all of this shyt is superfluous and snacks...and it's fukking crazy that i feel this way about all of these bombshells that would have taken down any president before cheeto.
i'm waiting for THE fukkING HAMMER TO DROPPPPPPP!!!!

i think that because i feel so strongly that he is a dead man walking that all of this other shyt just rolls off me.
i don't like that...all of this shyt that is coming up is very important and should anger me more than it does.

it's just that my outrage meter can only be maxed out for so long.

I knew this shyt was gonna happen bruh. I think I posted about it here. I said, stop criticizing every little thing Trump does. Cause when you do that, when the big scandals hit no one cares.

If no one said shyt about every little thing. He would been dead last week. In one week he had like the 3 scandals that make the top 5 of all time.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
as someone who supports abortion 100%, i dont have a problem with that at all.i dont pretend that abortion isnt an ugly fukkin business, and aborting a fetus is a hell of a lot different than handing someone birth control pills over a counter. if a nurse doesnt want to take part in that, :yeshrug: give her a pass

fukk that bullshyt. they voluntarily signed up for the job, so they should do their fukking job. you really want your medical professionals picking what procedures they will or won't perform based on what their sky daddy thinks?

get the fukk out of here. :camby:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm not going to lie to you. . . The people that voted for Trump are in no way shocked by his possible money laundering or mob affiliation. And lets not act like its some far gone conclusion that there was obstruction. The details of that interaction are far from jail worthy. Let's be honest.

oh look, trumpset has a new angle. :leon:

"so what if we've been screaming 'innocent' from the rafters for months...we really knew he was dirty this whole time, we just didn't care" :trumpbrain:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk that bullshyt. they voluntarily signed up for the job, so they should do their fukking job. you really want your medical professionals picking what procedures they will or won't perform based on what their sky daddy thinks?

get the fukk out of here. :camby:
shyt they signed up for the medical field they should be required to serve these individuals.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Stay out of this thread for a week and it's
what-year-is-it-gif-2.gif

SMH :mjcry: I have no idea what is going on
:dead: