RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yeah on one hand it doesn't make sense but I'm sure he became an "asset" the moment he was arrested and provided a lot of counter info.
Plus, it's a propaganda thing - sends out a message to other NK agents along the lines of "hey, come clean and you could be living free like this man. Roll with the winners".

I do remember some cases where SKoreans got recruited by NK and later on got caught and hit with life sentences.
I guess it's to deter SKoreans from being recruited by NK and at the same time trying to convert NK agents to work with SK govt.

this is what Mueller told Georgie P.

:muellerumad:

edit:
:krs::ooh::whoo:

And what he's bout to tell Fat Sabotage

:bryan::ufdup::banderas:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bannon is going to tell that grand jurt everything just like a scorned lover would. :steviej:
His financiers have dumped him, his white supremacists publication has dumped him and the Dotard would choke the f*ck out of him if his hands were big enough to fit around his neck; only thing left for Sloppy Steve to do is strike a match and burn it all down. He'll get the chaos he wanted in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His financiers have dumped him, his white supremacists publication has dumped him and the Dotard would choke the f*ck out of him if his hands were big enough to fit around his neck; only thing left for Sloppy Steve to do is strike a match and burn it all down. He'll get the chaos he wanted in the first place.
Sneaky Steve :scust:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

yup. he has nothing to lose