RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
His financiers have dumped him, his white supremacists publication has dumped him and the Dotard would choke the f*ck out of him if his hands were big enough to fit around his neck; only thing left for Sloppy Steve to do is strike a match and burn it all down. He'll get the chaos he wanted in the first place.
I think he knows trump and Co. will end up fukked in the end, so he decided to jump off that train early. He takes a political/financial hit right now. But when the smoke settles he will be able to say "I told you so" and rebuild his deplorable empire with newfound inspiration.

In all of this, Bannon seems to be the only one actually thinking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
deep state goggles :ohhh:
76vQo_s-200x150.gif

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The irony of this is that I just started reading Fire and Fury and if this shyt is to be believed, Bannon really does think highly of himself to the point where it seems like if he could suck his own dikk he would

I wonder if he's still enjoying the spotlight :mjgrin:
Has the Mooch ever lied
full

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@ExodusNirvana @3rdLetter

can you imagine they ask him that under oath

"Mr Bannon can you comment on allegations made by The Mooch that at the time of the campaign you were attempting to, quote, 'suck your own cock'?"
I'd have done it fam

If I'm on that committee and I know for a fact Trump and them are going down, I'd definitely ask Bannon that shyt in the closed door hearing just to see his face, just for the satisfaction of knowing that it would infuriate him and cause him to be flipping out about it later while chugging a Redbulll Espresso Latte and babbling about globalists

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
WHAT DID BANNON SAY BREHS!!!!!
:whoo::ooh::krs:
Mueller probably could'nt WAIT brehs

But the thing is....Bannon has nothing to lose now. Ailes has cut him off. Murdoch too. The Koch's don't fukk with him either IIRC.

It might be time for the The Big Payback...JARED KUSHNER IS fukkED :mjgrin: