RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Espionage game is very real. I’m from Korea (South, of course) and I remember the spy wars came in every shape and form from shootouts SK had in the 90’s with NK spies that came down via underground tunnels & submarines and propaganda papers coming down from skies from balloons flown by NK agents. People who live near the border are still encouraged to look for underground tunnels (huge rewards) and NK do a lot ot spy work on the internet now.

There was this Muslim professor in SK (name was Muhammad, curly hair, big nose, the whole nine) who was renowned for his groundbreaking research on ME for decades that got exposed as a NK spy - turns out he wasn’t even of middle eastern descent at all and was 100% Korean. Dude never spoke Korean and had on makeups for decades. Not to mention his research work was legit world class. The dedication is real and whatever you can imagine, the reality is much stranger.

What I’m surprised at however, is that Wendi Deng isn’t even a 7. I don’t know maybe it’s that yellow fever thing...

You have a pic of him?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I’m watching Obama on this Netflix Letterman show, and I definitely understand why fukkface and all his shytbags despise him. He is fukking god level at communicating, and people fukking adore him, as a person, an ideal, a fukking aura around him. His voice is calming, he is confident, he clearly has empathy for people, he has humility, he is vulnerable, he is polished. I understand, as any politician, there is probably some “faking it” there, but god damn, I’m buying it all. I know there should be some kind of *pause* but fukk it. fukkface will never feel that adoration, he never has, and never will. He feeds off of people’s worst instincts, and leads based off those fears, that anger, the greed, the hate, the racism. He doesn’t just hate Obama because he’s black, that’s a given, because he’s a racist a$$hole, he hates him because he’s not a fraud, he hates him because he earned his spot, because he didn’t have to buy his friends, his family, his supporters. His hate stems from the genuine love that people have for Obama, isn’t that some fukking juxtaposition?

Your post made my mind go to this. This was the moment where my admiration grew into something more for Obama. When I look at this moment, early on for him, it personifies the rift, paranoia and distain for Obama and it also shows how Obama literally spent an hour on television sonning the fukk out of the GOP. Obama went to the lions den which was a republican conference and the Republicans agreed to let television cameras in because they had a lot of gotcha questions prepared. They clearly hadn't anticipated Obama having the mental dexterity or balls to directly confront their lies and call them out. It was so bad that fox News cut off the feed.

Obama eats Republicans' lunch | Richard Adams

This is an article about the video. Ultimately, everything about Obama that fact said is 100% correct and I definitely agree.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
You have a pic of him?
7dc7f3f8b6cf458e81e.JPG

Him as “Muhammad Kansu”
M20131214.010030803070001i2.jpg

Recently as professor Jeong (He served time and is now living free as a S.Korean).

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: this shyts gotten way too deep, GOAT AMC mini series in a few years time

but I can't help but think that the American IC is corrupt also, with all these nefarious connections how did they let this man get to the position where he could even run for the top office

scarhead

All Star
Daps
This nikka spied and he's free. I knew a guy who got 20 for a pound of weed. This dude passed out national secrets and they didn't even kick him out :laff:

Yeah on one hand it doesn't make sense but I'm sure he became an "asset" the moment he was arrested and provided a lot of counter info.
Plus, it's a propaganda thing - sends out a message to other NK agents along the lines of "hey, come clean and you could be living free like this man. Roll with the winners".

I do remember some cases where SKoreans got recruited by NK and later on got caught and hit with life sentences.
I guess it's to deter SKoreans from being recruited by NK and at the same time trying to convert NK agents to work with SK govt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your post made my mind go to this. This was the moment where my admiration grew into something more for Obama. When I look at this moment, early on for him, it personifies the rift, paranoia and distain for Obama and it also shows how Obama literally spent an hour on television sonning the fukk out of the GOP.

the thought of the dotard tryna do this :laff: