RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
tumblr_p21pb6TTDU1uufl6zo1_1280.jpg
Even if I agree wit this b1tch, it's still fukk this b1tch :pacspit:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
lotta piff in here recently feel like I'm in JBO :takedat::lawd::steviej::shaq:

:dame:

who got that quote where rethuglican breh (Ailes??) said I don't believe anyone in America has given less thought to healthcare than trump?

also why dudes hate Gillenbrand so much, not that I give a fukk, but I know folks that know her sorta

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:banderas:

WE'RE BRINGING BACK COAL :mjgrin:

Trump-appointed regulators reject plan to rescue coal and nuclear plants
imrs.php

Former governor of Texas and U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee to be the Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry, appears before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee hearing on his nomination, on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., USA, 19 January 2017. EPA/MICHAEL REYNOLDS
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Monday unanimously rejected a proposal by Energy Secretary Rick Perry that would have propped up nuclear and coal power struggling in competitive electricity markets.

The independent five-member commission includes four people appointed by President Trump, three of them Republicans. Its decision is binding.

At the same time, the commission said that it shared Perry’s stated goal of strengthening the “resilience” of the electricity grid and it directed regional transmission operators to provide information to help the commission examine the matter “holistically.” The operators have 60 days to submit materials. At that time the agency can issue another order.

The Energy 202 newsletter

Your daily guide to the energy and environment debate.

Perry’s proposal was widely seen as an effort to alter the balance of competitive electricity markets that federal regulators have been cultivating since the late 1980s. And critics said that it would have largely helped a handful of coal and nuclear companies, including the utility FirstEnergy and coal mining firm Murray Energy.

“The Commission’s endorsement of markets does not conflict with its oversight of reliability, and the Commission has been able to focus on both without compromising its commitment to either,” FERC said in an order.

FERC said that while it had not used the term “resilience,” it had pursued policies that would “ensure the uninterrupted supply of electricity in the face of fuel disruptions or extreme weather threats.”

Perry issued a statement saying “as intended, my proposal initiated a national debate on the resiliency of our electric system.”

Last edited:
Daps
Would seriously consider voting Rethuglican if she were to run and get the nomination...

Represents everything that's wrong with the Democratic party...

Spineless opportunist c*nt....

You are not fooling anybody, you were always going to vote republican if after all the fukk shyt they've been doing for decades you choose a republican over KG because she forced Al out.
You fools have still not learnt from this trump disaster and continue to reason like emotional teenage girls. No wonder a lot of you fell for cheap russian propaganda. A lot of you are just fertile grounds for republican talking points.
Edit: one of the easiest jobs is being a republican strategist or agent because the ordinary person who is susceptible to their talking points is an idiot to begin with