RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
which would be great as he would essentially be admitting guilt and proceed to get buried (tweets 8 to 12)

all his 3D chess moves are going to be his downfall

btw am calling that the GOAT twitter thread ever outside of unexpected circumstances it just gave us a road map to the demise of this baffoon

:banderas: wattba
I wish but unfortunately that's not the impression I got from that thread. It sounds like according to Abramson, Trump's lawyers will never allow him to be interviewed. Since they already know he's a target of the investigation, legally he will plead the fifth to avoid incriminating himself. While this is tantamount to an admission of guilt in the court of public opinion, Trump will still be free to then turn around and claim he's innocent and the investigation is illegitimate, which of course he will. And his supporters will believe because of course.

Obviously the investigation can still continue and Mueller could still recommend indictment based on other evidence he has collected (and where we'd go from there is a whole other can of worms), but I don't think there will ever be a sit-down interview because Mueller unfortunately can't force one and the American Public has just lost all goddamn sense. :beli:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be a shyt storm

Mueller: Thank you Mr. President, i appreciate you taking the time as this matter is important and we are just trying to reach an end to this investigation.

Trump: I am not under investigation, is that correct?

Mueller: Mr. PRESIDENT, I will be asking the questions with all due respect .

Trump: but I'm not under investigation right? Comey said so 3 or 4 maybe even 5 times. He was a real nut job by the way.. but I'm sure u already know..

Mueller: Mr. President, please let me begin-

Trump: I never colluded, not once. I would be the last person to ever collude. But even if i did it wouldn't be illegal, just so you know.

Mueller: I am a lawyer I know all about-

Trump: I know a lot of lawyers so I know too. I am like, very smart. But i didn't collude, Hilary did, everyone knows and everyone is saying you should be questioning her...So, are we done?, I am hosting the FAKE NEWS awards, gonna be huge, everyone is saying..
:deadmanny:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wish but unfortunately that's not the impression I got from that thread. It sounds like according to Abramson, Trump's lawyers will never allow him to be interviewed. Since they already know he's a target of the investigation, legally he will plead the fifth to avoid incriminating himself. While this is tantamount to an admission of guilt in the court of public opinion, Trump will still be free to then turn around and claim he's innocent and the investigation is illegitimate, which of course he will. And his supporters will believe because of course.

Obviously the investigation can still continue and Mueller could still recommend indictment based on other evidence he has collected (and where we'd go from there is a whole other can of worms), but I don't think there will ever be a sit-down interview because Mueller unfortunately can't force one and the American Public has just lost all goddamn sense. :beli:

He pleads the fifth and his approval ratings fall into the 20's off of general principle. Everyone knows pleading the fifth means you did it. Its literally to keep you from incriminating yourself. Republicans would start to feel enough heat to lead the impeachment themselves.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He pleads the fifth and his approval ratings fall into the 20's off of general principle. Everyone knows pleading the fifth means you did it. Its literally to keep you from incriminating yourself. Republicans would start to feel enough heat to lead the impeachment themselves.

You're overestimating the American public. :francis:

I don't think his approval can drop below 30% or so no matter what. There is a significant portion of the population that will support Trump no matter what he does.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

trump has no shame...none.
he will plead the 5th and just keep it moving.
he will go on twitter or talk to some random reporter and say "i never colluded." 24 times and then light a fire somewhere else to distract.

the rebubs are tied to trump via the dirty financial gains they all shared.
these senators and representatives that are announcing retirement or just bowing out aint gonna skate away scott free.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You're overestimating the American public. :francis:

I don't think his approval can drop below 30% or so no matter what. There is a significant portion of the population that will support Trump no matter what he does.
trump has no shame...none.
he will plead the 5th and just keep it moving.
he will go on twitter or talk to some random reporter and say "i never colluded." 24 times and then light a fire somewhere else to distract.

the rebubs are tied to trump via the dirty financial gains they all shared.
these senators and representatives that are announcing retirement or just bowing out aint gonna skate away scott free.

I kind of disagree, There is a segment that think this is all the Dems, but if that is so how do you plead the fifth? Even Clinton answered the damn questions. Pleading the fifth means you did it but don't want to say you did it.

Also the media (which is getting fed up of him but still has some respect for the office ) would literally start calling for him to step down. Imagine that going into the 2018 elections......

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Nah, everybody knows he is guilty, these fukking idiots just don’t care, their boxes are getting checked with the hate, racism, bigotry, etc..

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You are not fooling anybody, you were always going to vote republican if after all the fukk shyt they've been doing for decades you choose a republican over KG because she forced Al out.
You fools have still not learnt from this trump disaster and continue to reason like emotional teenage girls. No wonder a lot of you fell for cheap russian propaganda. A lot of you are just fertile grounds for republican talking points.
Edit: one of the easiest jobs is being a republican strategist or agent because the ordinary person who is susceptible to their talking points is an idiot to begin with
:what:

First I have never once voted republican other than for governor...

Second I didn't even say I would vote for a republican over KG, I said I would consider it...

Third I said that not because of what KG did to AL, I said it because of what KG represents...She is a disloyal opportunist c*nt whose entire political career is the product of white privilege...She has done absolutely NOTHING other than hang on the coattails of the Clintons and Schumer...The first opportunity she got she took her shot and buried the people who put her where she currently is...

You talk big game about Republican strategists having it easy but what about Democrat strategists?

Look at your party shill ass bruh...All you do is regurgitate whatever your favorite DNC paid feminist social media thot tweets...

Neocons like the Clintons and KG will literally tell you anything and you emotional clowns will swallow it hook line and sinker...

How are you any different than the Breitbart retards who buy Republican strategist crap?

Yall all a bunch of SHEEP, Independents are the only ones with the balls to call a spade a spade...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
One thing I haven't seen many people mention is that is wasn't his first try...he ran in 2000.

Yeah I've seen some people point it out but I think a lot is just exhaustion of constantly pointing out his constant stream of lies. It's so petty and pathetic in the grand scheme of all of the other nonsense he has tried to claim is fact.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You overestimate Republicans and especially Trump supporters, the majority of whom now admit there is literally nothing he could do to lose their support. And the alt right faction, the core of his base, actually see traits like deceitfulness and cruelty as positives. They are psychos.
I kind of disagree, There is a segment that think this is all the Dems, but if that is so how do you plead the fifth? Even Clinton answered the damn questions. Pleading the fifth means you did it but don't want to say you did it.

Also the media (which is getting fed up of him but still has some respect for the office ) would literally start calling for him to step down. Imagine that going into the 2018 elections......
1st paragraph = why do you think they've been constantly attacking the investigation as soon as it was apparent that Mueller wasn't fukking around? Built-in excuse to not cooperate with anything, still claim innocence and victimhood and have all his millions of followers go along with it.

2nd paragraph = why do you think Trump has been attacking the media constantly? They've already succeeded in deligitimizing the free press in the eyes of his supporters and beyond.

These are all steps to a full-on Fascist takeover.