RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He hit him with that misquote me again and see what happen :ufdup:

Whenever someone says "x would do well to y", it always sounds like a threat to me.

Probably because I read too many comic books where villains say that :russ:
"Would do well to quote me accurately and fully in the future nikka" that shyt that make ya soul burn slow :ahh:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sit tight Flynn Joonya
full

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Nunes :snoop:

Get the Portucac back to the dairy farms. What a disgrace to Tulare/Fresno county. :pacspit:
He had so many fukken signs posted and so much money put into his campaign. I'm just on the opposite side of his district. Freeway is the border. His district covers all the rich white republican fukks in the area. I fall into jim Costas district. So many fukken idiots in this area especially eastern fresno county.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's weird b/c Seth Abramson, the guy who's tweets you just posted said:

:what:

It seemed that he was saying that Clapper said something today.

No. You weren't keeping up. This is what infuriates me about you all who kept doubting me. You don't know the basics.

Clapper previously said the document the IC produced said "at that time" there was no discussion of collusion.

Comey basically said, Clapper was right...at the time...because HIS report had nothing to do with collusion, ONLY Russian efforts.

Comey basically confirmed there is an effort focused on collusion.

This is important because clappers talking point had been used by conservatives in the past to claim there was no investigation.

There is.