RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can someone repost that 30 something page summation of the whole trump russia situation? Think it might have been @Orbital-Fetus ? Need to send to an uninformed friend :francis:

i don't think i posted 30 page summary.
i have posted a brief summary here and there but damned if i know where it is.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If one of the Trump megathread family can torrent the book and set it up as a PDF. I'll be much in debt to them. This hotter than Jigga's Blueprint drop fam.

:wow:
Fake news, breh. Hov made the towers flat, so nobody else would have to go through that

Daps
The Bannon/Trump rift is dangerous, because if Trump can shed Bannon and kind of retroactively blame all the white supremacist extremist on him, and lean into the more "centrist" GOP, it will bolster his support.

This is a brilliant point, but I think that it won't happen because Trump is a white supremacist extremist and likes all the white supremacist extremists who follow him. It's a sage political move, but he's too much of a hateful dumbass to take advantage of it.

Also, what kind of fukkery have I missed while at work? Wow.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Lol, now Kobach can go die somewhere, the fukking piece of shyt that he is. I really, truly wish, once these fukking hateful jerkoffs tap out, they would fukking kill themselves, hanging, slit wrists, gun in mouth, run the truck in the garage, od, jump off bridge, lay on train track, toaster in bathtub, inject air with syringe, suicide by cop, burn your house down with yourself in it, drink antifreeze, etc...

yeah that fukk needs to die a long and lingering painful death.

i understand fukkboy Cheeto is gonna have the DHS "look into voter fraud"

thats fukking tragic too.

midterms hurry up and come
and people better get up off their asses

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
yeah that fukk needs to die a long and lingering painful death.

i understand fukkboy Cheeto is gonna have the DHS "look into voter fraud"

thats fukking tragic too.

midterms hurry up and come
and people better get up off their asses
For sure, we have to vote the people that enable him out of office if it is gonna be drawn out by Mueller. Mueller needs to do his job, cross the t’s, dot the i’s.