RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
03-wolff-trump-bedroom.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

Probably stress eating more than usual and thinking of tweets he will unleash at 6am tomorrow.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Nunez going down

While I’ve had a lot of friends from the azors in San Jose, a lot of them are racist and look down on Brazilians of African heritage, considering they broke as fukk and weren’t smart enough to invent capoeira and weren’t exactly slaves, fukk him and that island he cAme from.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is an unprecedented level of stories breaking, unnerving and overwhelming.

The Manafort DOJ lawsuit is transparently frivulous, and an obvious hail mary, before he starts cooperating, if he is still offered a deal.

What makes it interesting though is that the DOJ will have to respond, and with Trump berating them on a daily basis, it sets an incredibly dangerous political battlefield for the DOJ and Trump. I wonder if Manafort has Trump's blessing here, I would assume he does. (Thinking more, it has Trump all over it, suing the DOJ while you are under indictment, the fukking audacity)

The basic legal argument has no standing, they were to look into the Trump campaign, in less than 2 months they had evidence Manafort was essentially a career criminal, and the damn former campaign chair, and he was charged with that.

The Bannon/Trump rift is dangerous, because if Trump can shed Bannon and kind of retroactively blame all the white supremacist extremist on him, and lean into the more "centrist" GOP, it will bolster his support.
This is a brilliant point, but I think that it won't happen because Trump is a white supremacist extremist and likes all the white supremacist extremists who follow him. It's a sage political move, but he's too much of a hateful dumbass to take advantage of it.

Also, what kind of fukkery have I missed while at work? Wow.
Won't matter.

Trump is and always was the problem. Its never the subordinates. He really just makes anything worse.