RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I am not as optimistic.....These Republican don't give a fukk what he says, or what he does, they got their tax cuts.
Sure, and there is nothing we can do about that, but November is gonna hit us quick, and it is going to be fukking ugly

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
It's amazing in terms of fukkery.

In terms of tangible evidence that the investigation will win out before the Trump administration destroys American democracy, the indictments and guilty pleas have been the most major shoe to drop thus far.
Yup. This is cool for the sake of fukkery, but Bannon is still an opportunistic a$$hole. Nothing he does will make me feel better about the actual investigation.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

In terms of tangible evidence that the investigation will win out before the Trump administration destroys American democracy, the indictments and guilty pleas have been the most major shoe to drop thus far.
True....but lets be real this investigation will run well past midterms....and if the Dems take control at midterms then THAT will effectively be the end of him

So fukkery days like this, which will help the Dems win the midterms, are incredibly important too

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps

This has the potential to split his camp. The enemy of my enemy is my (temporary) friend.
:troll:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
let them racist peices of shyt
destroy each other......this is beautiful.
hup15w.gif

wat6rr.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Lol, now Kobach can go die somewhere, the fukking piece of shyt that he is. I really, truly wish, once these fukking hateful jerkoffs tap out, they would fukking kill themselves, hanging, slit wrists, gun in mouth, run the truck in the garage, od, jump off bridge, lay on train track, toaster in bathtub, inject air with syringe, suicide by cop, burn your house down with yourself in it, drink antifreeze, etc...