RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

plxhy6I.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That’s the thing that worries me... all the pieces are in play already. There is enough to take them all down with the stuff we already know publically. There have already been 3 indictments and 4 arrests. Imagine what a select few of Muellers team know behind closed doors. What could be preventing the hammer from coming down? I’m genuinely concerned.

Like I have mentioned several times, my congressman buddy told me Mueller is waiting on the Democrats to take power and we will see how savage Mueller is. He's not even talking to longtime friends who serve the government now.

Mueller doesn't go out or go to any party. No replies to emails or phone calls. His team is silent all the time when one is talking. However, he has talked to Democrats and have shown himself more welcoming towards them.

In 2018, he's gonna do major damage to the Republican party. That's why they're all attacking him and the investigation. They know what chess moves he can make. My buddy told me many republicans are worried that Trump and his team inconsistency have made it too easy for Mueller and his team.

I asked if Trump will go to jail ?

No answer.

Broke, I'm wondering the same as you. Like, with all that we know now and the cooperating witnesses, that's enough to hang Trump for good.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like I have mentioned several times, my congressman buddy told me Mueller is waiting on the Democrats to take power and we will see how savage Mueller is. He's not even talking to longtime friends who serve the government now.

Mueller doesn't go out or go to any party. No replies to emails or phone calls. His team is silent all the time when one is talking. However, he has talked to Democrats and have shown himself more welcoming towards them.

In 2018, he's gonna do major damage to the Republican party. That's why they're all attacking him and the investigation. They know what chess moves he can make. My buddy told me many republicans are worried that Trump and his team inconsistency have made it too easy for Mueller and his team.

I asked if Trump will go to jail ?

No answer.

Broke, I'm wondering the same as you. Like, with all that we know now and the cooperating witnesses, that's enough to hang Trump for good.

Of course he’s waiting for the Dems to take control of the house and senate.. he has enough to indict everyone every month until election time..

As for the no answer on wether trump is going to jail.. That “no answer” is a confirmation that trump will see a jail cell.. but due to an ongoing investigation and being that your bud is a sitting congressmen it’s wise for him not to say much in person or over the phone :shaq: