RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Lock these treasonous mofos already :what:

It’s truelly appauling to have this clown everywhere while we all know that he is a dirty mofo and most have to pretend that he is leading this country; he knows that he is a dirty mofo...it’s a wrap hang the shyt up RESIGN!!! :ufdup:

Enough already :why:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Now it makes sense why George Papadopoulos was the first one they had plead guilty. It was his bragging that officially started the investigation so getting his confession on the books was paramount.

It seems he may have been the initial contact between Trump's campaign and the Russians and then both sides moved up the ladder for more direct contact.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It won't change geopolitics.

If you want to be pedantic about it, Trump is being stalled on a lot of foreign efforts if we're being honest.

I say it all the time, but a more competent Trump would be infinitely more dangerous.

Nixon was more competent than trump... so know now matter how competent it’s way to many layers in the government to try and overthrow it...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lemme say this.

2018 is a nightmare for all Republicans. If Mueller wants to or is allowed to go through every piece of evidence, this will be brutal.

Funny thing is Trump believes nothing will happen to him or his family.
If Mueller is allowed too? :hhh:

That train done left the station ain’t no coming back... Mueller will see this shyt through

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Wow, this reads like it’s a foregone conclusion that we will be going back to the normal order of things, and we should do everything we can not to let the losers that are about to be handed a HUGE L cause too much bullshyt. Maybe I’m reading to much into it, but I don’t think Trump has much time left, and brace yourselves to be about the resistance and unity that we all been trying to achieve. We have to be about that action now, walk it like we talk it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Time to fight back :blessed:

Maggie is finished.
full

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup
Now it makes sense why George Papadopoulos was the first one they had plead guilty. It was his bragging that officially started the investigation so getting his confession on the books was paramount.

It seems he may have been the initial contact between Trump's campaign and the Russians and then both sides moved up the ladder for more direct contact.
Yup. Thats why Kushner and Flynn wanted that backdoor line to the kremlin. Papadop just got the ball rolling.