RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Makes me proud to be an Australian.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm also an American citizen just as of a couple of months back. LOL Dual nationalities.

I’ll be in Perth come April, I hear the ladies out there are down for the local action :shaq:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, the “dodgy dossier” shyt is done. The FBI already knew what the deal was and wanted to corroboratetheir findings. Makes you wonder the next stop the Republicans will try to pull out. This shyt is a downhill freight train at this point.
Carter Page gotta come back on Chris Hayes now :mjgrin:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I think Mueller has more than enough to move forward with conspiracy charges.
That’s the thing that worries me... all the pieces are in play already. There is enough to take them all down with the stuff we already know publically. There have already been 3 indictments and 4 arrests. Imagine what a select few of Muellers team know behind closed doors. What could be preventing the hammer from coming down? I’m genuinely concerned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Read the NYT piece earlier, pretty damning, not much to add, but Pap must have had a lot to say in the proffer sessions. Scarily though, this wouldn't convince anyone who is zealously convinced it's all a "witch hunt".
Trump about to OD on Hillary's emails :mjgrin: