RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Because I can’t get banned simply for disagreeing with this echo-chamber of a thread.

Funny how you never addressed speed-reading a 32-page document, with enough retention of the content to determine that no evidence of collusion is contained within. :bppatrice:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but 30% of 140,000 is more than 100% of 20,000 :jaymad:

Point taken. :ehh: You missed one consideration though. Nap is usually just an a$$hole. His arguments aren't often beyond the pale. Some of the people who were nominated for WOAT tried just justify Charlottesville in the name of open conversation among other absolutely trash posts. Either way, enough of that. To each their own.:hubie:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, it’s like if you genuinely support this fukking president, and you ain’t a troll, you really need to commit it. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, no positivity, no empathy, no compassion. He is the human equivalent of “touch me and I’ll sue you” while being wild racist, bigoted, sexist, etc.... if there is anybody out there that respects this trash, they deserve to get fukking rocked!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Point taken. :ehh: You missed one consideration though. Nap is usually just an a$$hole. His arguments aren't often beyond the pale. Some of the people who were nominated for WOAT tried just justify Charlottesville in the name of open conversation among other absolutely trash posts. Either way, enough of that. To each their own.:hubie:
@Pink_Freud defended both Charlottesville protesters and Roy Moore'pedophilia despite spending most of his time trying to fan pizza gate flames.

@Ozymandias
@Pink_Freud
@Uncle Hotep
@Alpha Male

Are all significantly worse posters than nap.

In a sane world, loosing your modship over defending racist and indifference to violence committed by white supremacist against blackswould probably get you a WOAT as well.

:yeshrug:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Flynn needs to beat his son's ass for still talking shyt on twitter :francis: :gucci:

Yo, he literally picked this trash ass president over his trash ass father. At the end of the day, who cares who your father is, when you are everybody’s son, don’t even ask me how.
It is funny though, that his trash biological started spilling just to save this fukking p*ssy, but sometimes life comes at you fast, I guess. I hope Jr (all Jr’s involved, lol) live long enough to suffer through what is coming in 2018, but, I mean, if they were to choke on dikk, and die, :manny: we ain’t losing no sleep. fukking shytbags.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Pink_Freud defended both Charlottesville protesters and Roy Moore'pedophilia despite spending most of his time trying to fan pizza gate flames.

@Ozymandias
@Pink_Freud
@Uncle Hotep
@Alpha Male

Are all significantly worse posters than nap.

In a sane world, loosing your modship over defending racist and indifference to violence committed by white supremacist against blackswould probably get you a WOAT as well.

:yeshrug:

Nap doesn't deserve the banner, @Call Me James broke it down

but I hope he don't care and I can't imagine it'll impact the thread

Co-signed.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL