RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
And his rabid support for Wikileaks and Assange even though they have been proven to be little more now than a Russian controlled front?

The same way you praise Greenwald and decry the 'paranoid web' you need to be realistic when journalist make serious mistakes. Especially journalists so filled with their own hubris they cannot accept these mistakes.
Greenwald is not rabidly supporting Assange so please dead that nonsense. Wiki leaks despite their political leanings has been invaluable to the public discourse of the last ten years. They are an important agency and Assange is a part of that.

Hillary Clinton was joking (?) about having him killed, what did you expect homie to do?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
According to OP... Trump, Wikileaks, and Snowden are all FSB/Russian Intelligence operations.

AHHH Wikileaks is the Russian government!!

Thank you so much Hillary, now I remember why I hate you so fukking much.

She always reminds me why she's such a terrible person.

:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Greenwald is not rabidly supporting Assange so please dead that nonsense. Wiki leaks despite their political leanings has been invaluable to the public discourse of the last ten years. They are an important agency and Assange is a part of that.

Hillary Clinton was joking (?) about having him killed, what did you expect homie to do?
The fact you're STILL defending Greenwald RIGHT NOW shows how negligent and full of shyt and a bad faith debater you are being:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Broke Wave your man is compromised. I'm exposing you to this information for your own good.

Glenn Greenwald Doesn't Understand What McCarthyism is.

Period.

I suggest you do some deep diving reading about guys like this who were used as witting and unwitting agents:

I. F. Stone - Wikipedia

Walter Duranty - Wikipedia

Philip Agee - Wikipedia

Richard Gott - Wikipedia

And lets REALLY go in on Glenn Greenwald:

The most notorious case, however, is that of I.F. Stone, Izzy to his legions of admirers on the Left, who cultivated the image of the muckraking journalist for truth pitch-perfectly for decades. It was a fraud. Inconveniently, he was an agent of Soviet intelligence in the late 1930s, at the height of Stalin’s purges, and maintained some sort of witting relationship with the KGB to 1956, when he broke with Moscow – later than many – over the invasion of Hungary. KGB efforts to reestablish their relationship with the elderly Stone, an “old master” in Chekist parlance, in 1968 were not successful. The extent to which Soviet connections influenced Stone’s “daring” reporting must remain an open question, but the vehement efforts of his defenders to deny his ties to the Soviet secret police are thoroughly debunked here.

Needless to add, there is an “Izzy Prize” to reward “special achievement in independent media” in honor of I.F. Stone. Its inaugural winner was Glenn Greenwald, who along with Jeremy Scahill was recently named to the “I.F. Stone Hall of Fame.”

For too many decades, among too many Western investigative journalists, secret loyalty to the Kremlin has been more a feature than a bug. As we enter a Second Cold War of the Kremlin’s creation, it’s time to face up to this reality and start asking about the real motivations of “truth tellers” who like to criticize the West while dodging negative comments about Moscow.

:ufdup:

I stay trying to warn these boys... :wow:

Why do they tempt me to pull out the receipts... :wow:

They never learn... :wow:

This shyt is deeper than rap... :wow:

Don't get lost in the wilderness of mirrors... :wow:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mannnnnn Holy shyt.

yall know Laura Poitras? The documentarian who did the Snowden film alongside Greenwald and the one about Wikileaks?

Turns out she's another trust fund baby anti establishmentarian :ohhh:

Man goddamn all these preachy types stay trying to stick a craw until its too late :whoo:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Republican use of Deep State is just another way of saying I'm mad they won't let me do whatever I want.
Indeed, it's also funny how these Republican congressmen have started to openly use that term, when months back they'd be p*ssyfooting around it. They're starting to feel that heat.