RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not even the dems are acting like they believe this shyt anymore. Why are y’all still holding on?
This is not even remotely close to being true. Multiple dems don't want to impeach now because the investigation is in its infancy and this matter should not stop with Trump.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
So you just gonna skip over this post I made THIS MORNING about the full outline of #TrumpRussia--with sources and links on what we know so far? :tchallascust1:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27719589/

Negged and reported. :cambybp:
Not one page states trump committed a crime or violation of federal law in any way :yeshrug:

You can keep being alarmist on the Coli but even your own savior democrats in DC voted against impeachment.

And of course NO page on how nobody can confirm the authenticity of the dossier

Non partisan my ass :dead: absolutely terrible.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
And to think I was banned simply for being woke enough to point this shyt out in 2016, y’all still decided to waste all of 2017 on a witch hunt that brought literally 0 results
The presidents NSA just plead guilty, and is spilling his guts, but I’ll let you tell it, you dumb fukking moron, LOL :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Greenwald got these nikkas in they feelings @Broke Wave :lolbron::lolbron:
ezgif-4-d172003d13.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
And to think I was banned simply for being woke enough to point this shyt out in 2016, y’all still decided to waste all of 2017 on a witch hunt that brought literally 0 results
You should be banned now, and then ban yourself from life, and commit it

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Low Quality Posting
This is not even remotely close to being true. Multiple dems don't want to impeach now because the investigation is in its infancy and this matter should not stop with Trump.
Trumps impeachment wouldn’t stop the investigation. IN ANY WAY. Now you’re copping pleas when last year y’all said impeachment was coming ASAP.

Now it’s “the investigation still early :whoa:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
3500 page thread because nikkas STILL won’t accept he didn’t collude. :wow:

Y’all saw how the impeachment vote went brehs. Not even the dems are acting like they believe this shyt anymore. Why are y’all still holding on?

Y’all went from

“HES PUTINS PUPPET!!! The dossier is real and will take him down ASAP!”

To

“Y’all saw he quoted the wrong twitter page :lolbron: IMPEACH!”

Edit: hold up you’re still so obsessed that you’re actually replying to trumps posts on some “gotcha!” shyt :mjlol:

Absolutely pathetic. Keep leading the charge on twitter tho surely it’ll snowball into a giant movement :yawn:

This is the funniest page ever. Literally all of the liberal anti trump propaganda all in one thread.

But what you don’t see here? 3500 pages (and a whole year) later? Evidence of collusion.

Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

ezgif-4-704d431461.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Respond to the political nature of my post or shut the fukk up.
I did, by pointing out he has his campaign manager indicted, and two high ranking members of his security team pleading guilty, plus you a bytch, plus suck my dikk from the back.