RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The same people who you interviewed to replace Comey 7th months ago are the same people you are tearing down in the media.

One can only ponder why that is :mjpls:.
Yes the president has been screaming this since the firing. When this act first started I believe he arguement was something else.

Jhoon

Daps

These guys are so full of it. These guys have spent a generation/their entire life preaching one thing, and then when they are given it they’re complaining for ratings.

The minute that Charlie Sykes column was posted on the NYTimes I knew we would have to not only defend against the president we would have to pay protect ourselves from Trojan Horses like this guy.

Jhoon

Daps
Yeah, unless mueller got some ace up his sleeve. Trumpset looking invincible right now :damn:
When you have a complicit congress, there’s nothing much you can do.

Treason isn’t political calculus. But when you have a country who allowed traitors to seep through its corridors after the civil war, you shouldn’t be surprised 150 years later.

Apparently treasonous behavior is punishable in certain instances.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Damn is the fbi and dems gon let this Fekket get away with everything :why:
Mad frustrating. :wow:

Really is not common for a party to have that much power after Nov 2016. When it’s heavily reliant on them doing the good thing. :scust:

Republicans in heaven right now, until 2018. That is if Dems go all out. :wow:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mad frustrating. :wow:

Really is not common for a party to have that much power after Nov 2016. When it’s heavily reliant on them doing the good thing. :scust:

Republicans in heaven right now, until 2018. That is if Dems go all out. :wow:
fukk all the conservative shyt I hope the whole Republican Party is complicit of this russia shyt and they all go down. I hope the Republican Party is destroyed

I hope dems take over the house and the damn senate . I hope Republican governors lose all their seats and anyone with and R next to their name is publicly shamed.

I hope dems stop being p*ssy and knock these fakkit ass republicans in the mouth and show some heart. Maybe that’s what it takes to get some respect for some American citizens. I know Schumer would wash the fukk outta turtle man on the senate floor and he’d get respect! I bet old man John Lewis would knock this p*ssy Paul Ryan and knock him in the nose.

This needs to happen for the betterment of the country but dumbass backward CaCs don’t want a better USA:martin:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
fukk all the conservative shyt I hope the whole Republican Party is complicit of this russia shyt and they all go down. I hope the Republican Party is destroyed

I hope dems take over the house and the damn senate . I hope Republican governors lose all their seats and anyone with and R next to their name is publicly shamed.

I hope dems stop being p*ssy and knock these fakkit ass republicans in the mouth and show some heart. Maybe that’s what it takes to get some respect for some American citizens. I know Schumer would wash the fukk outta turtle man on the senate floor and he’d get respect! I bet old man John Lewis would knock this p*ssy Paul Ryan and knock him in the nose.

This needs to happen for the betterment of the country but dumbass backward CaCs don’t want a better USA:martin:

Trump knows his family will be humiliated one day to the point of no return. I can't overstate the double-standard and just how hypocritical his voters are.

QFT....nothing much more to add that wouldn't just be angry talk.
it's so frustrating.