RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Louise Mensch gave Nap a shout-out? :ohhh::troll:

Your disdain for a conservative independent journalist trying to draw attention to things in your interest is pretty pathetic at this point. Especially considering how right she was about so much of it.

Remember. She's such a threat that the fukking Russian Government had to call her out:

And this was in April when MANY of the people in this thread were massive skeptics.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Your disdain for a conservative independent journalist trying to draw attention to things in your interest is pretty pathetic at this point.

So is your apparent need to "address" my contempt for Mensch. :bpufedup:

Stop trying to seek the last word.

I've instructed you to stop derailing the thread.

Please stop derailing the thread. :troll:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This shyt is starting to look like a flizzop

nikkas out here talking about let’s go to war with Russia now due to frustration. This one dude said they don’t have the capabilities. I have terrible news for you guys: they could kill all of us if they wanted to. They are immune from millitary intervention.

This shyt is an obvious slam dunk but there are forces holding back Mueller from dropping that elbow. Trump knows this and he’s feeling bulletproof. It’s a wrap brehs better gear up for 2020

Negro shut yo ass up :camby: