RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Generally it’s a bad look to have a white supremacist sheriff who called his jails concentration camps write the foreword for your book. Who is this clown trying to fool talking about the deep state trying to hijack the country?
Why does he look like what a white person believes a Native American should look like?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This shyt is starting to look like a flizzop

nikkas out here talking about let’s go to war with Russia now due to frustration. This one dude said they don’t have the capabilities. I have terrible news for you guys: they could kill all of us if they wanted to. They are immune from millitary intervention.

This shyt is an obvious slam dunk but there are forces holding back Mueller from dropping that elbow. Trump knows this and he’s feeling bulletproof. It’s a wrap brehs better gear up for 2020

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some blatant Russia type shyt. Publicly calling for a bogus criminal investigation of political opposition. Mueller needs to hurry because these people are going all in. Trump has business ties with the Genovese, Gambino, and Bonnano families which probably aren’t tied to the Russia shyt. Can’t he just drop those already while still digging on Russia?

He can investigate coordination with Russia and any matters that arise from this investigation. Let's hope there is a connection.

Mueller’s mandate:
The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James S. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of PresidentDonald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

iii) is interesting.
28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

I noticed 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(b) was not included.
28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.
(b)Additional jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in his or her original jurisdiction is necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light in the course of his or her investigation, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General, who will determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel's jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikkas out here talking about let’s go to war with Russia now due to frustration. This one dude said they don’t have the capabilities. I have terrible news for you guys: they could kill all of us if they wanted to. They are immune from millitary intervention.

This shyt is an obvious slam dunk but there are forces holding back Mueller from dropping that elbow. Trump knows this and he’s feeling bulletproof. It’s a wrap brehs better gear up for 2020

Yea I have a bad feeling that evil would take this round. Democrats sounding like they're ready to give trump a good scolding if trump fires meuller. The tax bill gave trump and the gop the confidence that they can get away with it

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No one is seriously talking about military action. That is just dumb. One thing I'll say though is that Mueller is moving at his own pace. Everytime there's been a big announcement from him, it's been something out of left field - meaning that they aren't leaking. Nowadays we want everything now now now, and we've been conditioned to hear breaking news before it's officially announced (thru leaks). I think that's probably driving some of the disappointment.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

What forces???? I just think Mueller is taking his time and dotting all I's to avoid any possible pardon or get off by these bytches