RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:deadkoolaid:

giphy.gif

BVbv7ZY.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Generally it’s a bad look to have a white supremacist sheriff who called his jails concentration camps write the foreword for your book. Who is this clown trying to fool talking about the deep state trying to hijack the country?
These sort of buffoons:
I burned right through this fast paced thriller. Be sure to read the introduction by Joe Arpaio, a guy who knows about border issues and the deep state. This book works on several levels. First and foremost it is a fast, blistering story. Second, it brings to light some parts of American Indian culture that outsiders seldom find out about. I have spent enough time with Native Americans to know the validity of the descriptions in the book.
And we have a loud, clear warning about the danger of the deep state. The things done by the Obama administration are beyond belief. We who follow such things know bits and pieces but in this fictional rendering we get a lot of the dirty work put in one place. When piled it up in one place to see it makes quite an unsettling sight.

This isn't normally my kind of book, but since I'm very active politically and know Morrissey, I felt obligated to check it out. What began as an entertaining fact-based fictional story had me in chills at the end. No spoilers. Read it for yourself to see why. I'll give you a 2-word hint: Las Vegas. As a conservative, I'm aware of the Swiss cheese borders Obama created and how he turned Homeland Security into a joke. Reading this book is like reading news the media refuse to report. Having grown up in Arizona, I'm familiar with the native American spiritual gifts, and the fictional aspect of the story makes good use of them. It would probably be more enjoyable if it weren't so true.
*Taken from the Amazon Review section of verified purchases.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Not sure why the Dems are so worried about protecting Mueller.
Let Trump fire him if he wants. Any legitimacy he has left would be gone after that. :mjgrin:

I'm pretty :scust: at the entirety of the GOP selling their souls to protect Trump though. I've gotta wonder what Mueller himself thinks of his party these days.