RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Collins dumbass believed they would honor her amendments especially the Medicaid one...

Retarded paleface bytch...

She might get bodied in Maine. Hundreds of people showing up daily to protest in her office back in Maine. She had decided to stay in DC after voting. She couldn't even go back when she heard there were crowds at every airport waiting. Crazy.

Daps
He is just mad now that he got screwed by his colleagues. The House Rs are now saying they cannot honor Jeff Flake and Susan Collins amendment.

:mjlol:

I can't believe that the House would be dumb enough to risk blowing this thing up by shytting on Flake and Collins and losing their votes when the amended budget has to make it back through the Senate, but then again, Republicans in the House are a special level of stupid.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Russian told Senate Trump Jr. wanted info on Clinton Foundation money

Donald Trump Jr. asked a Russian lawyer at the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting whether she had evidence of illegal donations to the Clinton Foundation, the lawyer told the Senate Judiciary Committee in answers to written questions obtained exclusively by NBC News.

The lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, told the committee that she didn't have any such evidence, and that she believes Trump misunderstood the nature of the meeting after receiving emails from a music promoter promising incriminating information on Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump's Democratic opponent.

Once it became apparent that she did not have meaningful information about Clinton, Trump seemed to lose interest, Veselnitskaya said, and the meeting petered out.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't believe that the House would be dumb enough to risk blowing this thing up by shytting on Flake and Collins and losing their votes when the amended budget has to make it back through the Senate, but then again, Republicans in the House are a special level of stupid.
I do

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah, they are stupid, but they will still get the votes. All these “never trump” R’s went scorched earth on their constituents when they voted yes on that piece of shyt tax bill originally. There is no redemption arc for them

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

because it would impede some of their agenda