RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
You know what that means right? Mueller already balls deep in Trump tax returns going back 3 decades :shaq:
full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
She might get bodied in Maine. Hundreds of people showing up daily to protest in her office back in Maine. She had decided to stay in DC after voting. She couldn't even go back when she heard there were crowds at every airport waiting. Crazy.
And that’s a fukking fact, too. I look at it like this; she was a key vote to shut down these scumbags trying to kill Obamacare. She came back home to a heroes welcome, like, not to be hokey, but I would imagine that is the kind of day she dreamed about, the kind of day she always wished she would have and the reason she probably got into politics, and most politicians don’t ever get to even have days like that........and instead of saying “wow, I am actually making a difference here, this is great, I’m getting older, why don’t I just devote the rest of my time in the senate to trying to have days like this” she decides to throw all of the good will she acquired and throw it back in her constituents faces. fukk her, fukk Murc*ntski, fukk Mcc*nt, fukk Flake, fukk em and feed em fish