RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Like others have said, these early AM tweets damn near verify that something else BIGLY is coming through the pipeline this week:banderas:. He wants to remind everyone beforehand how untruthful and fake the FBI is relative to this matter :steviej:
Yeah if he's tweeting like this, something big is coming this week

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This man is up early watching Fox and Friends trying spin this investigation into oblivion. :mjlol:

Continuously trying to discredit the Justice Department and FBI? You done fukked up now. :ufdup:

This is why I keep saying you will need US Marshals and or Marines to remove Trump from office

This will be a momentous event :whoo:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is why I keep saying you will need US Marshals and or Marines to remove Trump from office

This will be a momentous event :whoo:

as scary as it may sound, i can imagine large groups of heavily armed white nationalist militias camping out around the white house to protect their orange emperor.
would the attorney general be able to stop law enforcement from cracking down on something like this and if so, how would the president attempt to capitalize on it?

:lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:comeyholdup:

:ComeyUfdup:

Bruh, Comey read this like: